do you

hey hai ho everybody!1!!1 it's been a while and i'm sorry for disappearing. had a lot of things going on and i wasn't in the mood to go online. plus, my inspiration completely vanished, like poof, gone, zero, 300% done. so i apologize once again, but i hope you guys are doing great and kicking life in the balls if it messes with u!

anyway, on my let's say ''break'', i had a lot of family reunions. you know, it's summer so people go on vacations and so on. but my family's vacations mostly consist of coming back home, to my country and being here with the family, which makes me extremely happy 'cause i get to see all the cousins, aunts, uncles etc. who live abroad.

i had a lovely time with them honestly, but every family member sometimes argues or gets on other people's nerves. that's normal, right?

but one thing in particular, pissed me off.

and i'm not just talking about family, but society in general.

the thing is, i've started losing weight. you know, diets, exercise and stuff which is really fun and makes me happy. it's been a month and i've lost 8 pounds! i know, that's not a lot but it is an extremelly big step for me.

but lets move to the thing that made me mad.

of course, family and friends would notice that you're eating differently and getting slimmer and stuff, but what actually gets annoying is their comments about it. for example people who say ''you're not even fat'' or ''diets are bad for you'' and then there are people who are like ''oh have you gained weight recently'' or ''can we order a pizza? oh wait. i forgot you're on a diet lolz''

like, i'm not mad that people have their own opinions, that's great because everybody should have their opinions and speak what's on their mind. but why can't people just accept that the thing i'm doing, is for myself and my own body? is it so hard to just be ''okay with it'' and let me do my thing? it won't help me if you keep saying ''but you're good loking, you're not even fat'' because i don't feel like it. i don't feel pretty at all when i look at the belly fat around my stomach. but instead of complaining about it i decided to change things and make myself happy.

before i started my diet, there really were some moments were people went like ''oh have u gained weight?'' and now that i decided to do something about it they're like ''you don't need diets, you're not fat at all'' it makes me mad because no matter what you do, people will always have some comments, excuses and other shit to say.

my point of this rant is that you should do you. do your thing and don't let anoyne get in your way.

if you want to lose weight, do it!

if you want to gain weight, do it!

if you want to wear black clothes, do it!

if you want to dye your hair in pink, do it! hell, i did it too!

if you want to marry david hasselhoff, do it! hey, i won't judge.

if you want to be a unicorn, do it!

(damn i kinda feel like shia labeouf right now wow)

do what makes YOU happy, and not what makes other people happy, 'cause in the end, it's your life and we all know that you only live once so why don't you take that opportunity and finally make yourself happy.

love you all, and stay awesome.

xo