how best friends do it

1. best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people.

2. when your best friend falls, you'll pick them up, after you stop laughing.

3. best friends don't get offended when you call them bitch, jerk, slut etc. they just smile and call you something more offensive.

4. looking at your best friend and laughing because you know exactly what they're thinking.

5. ''this is by far your most fucked up idea ever... i'll be there in 10 minutes.''

6. friends will buy you food. but best friends will eat your food.

7. a good friend can finish your sentence. a best friend will do the same, but make it sound 10 times dirtier in the process.

8. even if they know how weird you are, they still choose to be seen in public with you.

9. nothing compares to the stomach aches you get from laughing too hard with your best friend.

10. a good friend would ask you if they can come over. a best friend would just randomly appear in your room.

11. friend: ''can you please excuse me?'' best friend: ''move out of my way bitch!''

12. best friends don't judge each other. they judge other people, together.

13. not bothering with cleaning your house when your best friend is coming over.

14. never actually saying hi to your best friend. you just make creepy faces at them from a distance.

15. good friend: ''you're so pretty!'' best friend: ''shrek called. he wants his face back.''

16. when you're on the phone and having an important conversation, your best friends starts making weird noises.

17. looking at your best friend and saying ''i'll do it if you do it.''

18. making secret nicknames for the people you don't like, with your best friend.

19. when you say you have to pee and your best friends starts talking about everything liquid.

20. good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. best friends are there with a shovel to beat up whoever made you cry.