school

honestly school is the most annoying place on earth. if bitches could fly, my school would be a freaking airport. plus, most of the teachers are pretty much nervy. it's like they think that they can do whatever they want, like they're jesus or something.

HAHAHAH, no.

like teachers think it's okay to give u detention or some kind of bullshit whenever u let a word escape your mouth. i mean dear god we're humans, we're people, we can't just sit still for 45 minutes and do nothing. i'm not a robot idk about u???

and what about subjects. hmm welll. i have 16 subjects. YAS U HEARD ME 16!!!

like when in the world am i going to need latin? to read some old ancient book and raise cleopatra from the dead? i mean srsly???

and maths, okay maths is the dumbest shit ever. i mean okay i get the 2+2 shit. u'll need it in ur life but when in the hell will u need trigonometric functions??? from the moment maths started to hang out with alphabet i lost my shit.

and then my parents are mad at me when i get a bad grade, i mean am i supposed to study 16 subject everyday just to be prepared for the next class?? ha lol no thanks.

i'm saying that school is okay, sometimes, but most of the times it just drains every bit of sanity i have left.