fanfictions

okay there are some freaking amazing fanfics on wattpad but then there are the ones who make you want to pull your hair out of ur skull and stick a pizza in a goat's ass.

i'm joking.

but seriously.

the fanfics with the 'adopted by' title make me want to cry. and not in a good way. i mean, of course boys from one direction/5sos have nothing better to do than adopt a crazy fangirl who would literally sell her organs in order to meet them (can u feel the sarcasm)

and the ones 'i fell in love with my rapist/kidnapper'..i mean... dude. just. why? even the name causes you to die of laughter. tbh if my kidnapper was dylan o'brien i wouldn't have a problem with it either. lol. BUT WHAT IF THE KIDNAPPER WAS A 69 YEAR OLD DUDE WHO'S OBSESSED WITH UNICORNS AND GUMMY BEARS? WOULD U STILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, HUH???

fyi there's nothing wrong with being a 69 year old. if you're 69 and you're obsessed with unicorns and gummy bears, you are my new best friend. ily

but ANYWAY like i said, sometimes i just really want to punch people in the face for making fanfics like those(lol it's really like i'm oprah; giving all the punches for free to everyone) and the saddest part is that they actually get more votes and reads than those awesome ones.

i sometimes just can't ok. may jesus save their souls