makeup

the things that i hate about make up is when i take the make up off and look myself in the mirror and actually realize that i look like an octopus.

when i was younger, i wanted to be a boy, seriously. they don't have to wear any makeup to look hot af, and they dress so simple yet it looks freaking amazing. we girls have to do our hair, paint our nails, wear jewelry, nice shirts, nice jackets and jeans, like we have to do literally everything to make ourselves look good.

and boys don't even bother to move a finger when it comes to looks. like, the ones who look like they haven't slept since 1991 with their messy hair and deep voices are gods. i am not even kidding. how do they do that???? when i wake up i look as if somebody drove a train over me.

anyway, i'm getting off topic there, but what i wanted to say is that i hate makeup but at the same time can't leave my home without it. i don't use that much, but i still use it. i put mascara, concealer, eye shadow, blush and i fill my eyebrows. yeah it sounds like i'm using a lot makeup, but i'm not actually??? like i remember seeing those girls who look like they're wearing 26065564 pounds of make up on their faces which makes them look like the joker on that gif.

wearing too much make up is actually a bad thing, not only cause it can cause skin cancer but it also makes you look so much different, like i know a story where a girl contoured her facial structures, and used tons and tons of make up and actually looked so much different, and then when she got a boyfriend, she once took it off and the boyfriend barely recognized her. like omg???

i also remember seeing those site model pictures on tumblr, the ones where girls look so fabuolous and then i think to myself ''natural beauty is the best kind of beauty'' but then when i go to the bathroom and actually see what kind of face i have i'm like ''lol screw it'' and then apply make up on.

make up is evil.