kids

kids these days just make me want to puke. all they're doing is going out, drinking and smoking weed/cigarettes. (and i'm talking about those younger spawns of satan)

honestly, i don't smoke AND i have nothing against people who smoke.

but what makes me want to cry is when i see those 12 year old shitheads smoking weed and cigarettes as if they were 20. i mean, i just want to slap their face with my fucking shoe cause they're like freaking kids; thinking that they can be cool, or badass if they lit up a cigarette in front of their friends. HOW ABOUT NO. I CAN'T EVEN OK.

if you're 12 (or less) and you're smoking, please take ur head out of your goddamn ass and go play with some barbie dolls or hot wheels.

seriously i didn't even know what weed meant when i was 12. my only entertainment was making cakes and cookies out of sand and kids nowadays go to clubs, thEY EVEN LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY AT 13 LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN??? when i was 13 i thought you get pregnant by kissing someone.

don't let me even start about those little cliques they have now. apparently if you're not cool enough, you can't hang out with them. smh spoiled little brats. i just can't ok. i have lost all my hope in the young population.

i'm letting gandalf say the rest.