xv.

When Normani, Zendaya, and Camila had arrived at the lake, they immediately spotted the large Jauregui family near shore. They had a lot of chairs and blankets set up with pans of food on top of the picnic table. Mike was standing in front of a grill with a few other men, who Normani assumed were Dinah and Lauren's uncles.

Normani spotted Ally and Dinah with the younger siblings on a blanket, pulling Zendaya and Camila with her. Camila broke off and was pulled away by Lauren with a laugh.

"Ally!" Normani squealed, running over.

Ally chuckled, "hi Mani," she accepted the embrace from her best friend.

"That's the longest I've gone without seeing you in forever, I was having withdrawals," Normani frowned as she and Zendaya set their bags down. 

"Missed you too babe," Ally rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys," Dinah diverted her attention to their guests from Kamila.

"Hey Deej," Zendaya smiled, "thanks for inviting us, by the way."

"Of course, my parents like meeting our friends," Dinah rolled her eyes while waving her off.

"Ally!" Seth tugged on Ally's shirt.

"Hi baby boy, what's up?" Ally picked the toddler up.

"Who all them?" Seth looked at Normani and Zendaya.

"Well you met Mani last time, remember?" Ally pointed at Normani, who waved.

"Yeah," Seth nodded.

"And this is Zendaya," Ally pointed at the brunette.

"You can call me Daya," Zendaya smiled. 

"Hi Daya," Seth waved, resting his head on Ally's shoulder.

"Where's Mila?" Dinah asked, bringing the group over to where they set up camp.

"Right here," Camila popped up beside Dinah, scaring her.

"Oh my god, you asshole!" Dinah shoved Camila in the shoulder, Lauren catching Camila before she fell.

"Sorry Deej," Camila laughed, "I thought you'd hear me."

"I wasn't paying attention," Dinah grumbled.

"DJ," Regina came up and patted Dinah's side.

"Yo?" Dinah looked down at her sister.

"Can you go swimming now? Dad said if you're in the water we can go in too," Regina asked.

Dinah sighed, "alright then, have TK put sunscreen on you guys while I introduce Camila and Zendaya to Mom and Dad real quick."

"Okay," Regina walked off to find her other sister and younger brother.

"C'mon," Dinah grabbed Camila and Zendaya, taking them toward her parents.

"Let's swim too, it's a little hot and I'm not down to sweat," Normani said, beginning to remove her clothes.

Once everyone was ready, they all slowly made their way toward the water.

"¡Ay Dios mío hace mucho frío!" Lauren jumped as she stepped into the water.

"It can't be that- hoi!" Dinah jumped back, standing behind Lauren.

"Y'all are weak," Ally chuckled, walking into the water with ease.

"You heard her," Regina walked by and followed Ally.

"C'mon DJ!" Seth ran after Regina.

"I'm coming," Dinah chuckled nervously, leaning toward Lauren, "my balls are going to freeze off." Lauren laughed loudly.