xii.

"Hey, what's that?" Normani asked, pointing to Ally's wrist as she ate another spoonful of cereal.

Ally smiled, "an imprint."

"A what?! You- Dinah?!" Normani exclaimed excitedly.

Ally chuckled, "yeah. Kind of happened."

"Oh Ally I'm so happy for you!" Normani brought her best friend into a hug.

"Thanks Mani," Ally giggled, pouring cereal into her own bowl. Dinah walked in in sweats and a sports bra, Alena on her hip. Ally's eyes widened.

"Good morning beautiful," Dinah said, pecking Ally's lips in passing. Normani swooned as Ally blushed. "Morning Mani."

"Morning," Ally said.

"It is a good morning indeed, Dinah," Normani nodded. Dinah raised an eyebrow as she put Alena's bottle into the microwave. She set Alena on the kitchen island and stood in front of her, both hands on either side of the child. Alena giggled and reached for Dinah's moon pendant, identical to the one on their wrists.

Ally bit her lip, looking at Dinah before shoveling another spoonful of cereal into her mouth, swallowing food and any thoughts that flashed by her mind.

Dinah turned when the microwave beeped, holding a hand on Alena's stomach as she reached for the bottle. She turned back around and handed the bottle to Alena, who held it with two hands as she drank. Dinah put a hand on Alena's back to keep her from falling.

"Where's Lauren?" Normani asked.

"Right here," Lauren grumbled, shuffling in with dropped shoulders. The trio chuckled.

"Morning sunshine," Dinah smirked.

"Shut the fuck up," Lauren rolled her eyes, standing in front of the kitchen cabinets.

"So what are we doing today?" Normani asked.

"I was hoping to take them to the cliff," Dinah said, looking at Lauren.

"Cliff?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, let's do it, got to tell Dad though," Lauren stood next to Ally with a box of Cheerios.

"I will," Dinah said, taking the empty bottle from Alena and putting it in the sink. Alena whined, reaching for Lauren. Lauren's eyes widened as she put the box down and picked the baby up, Alena quickly settling in Lauren's arms.

"Not demon baby anymore," Normani snorted, watching as Lauren bounced around, patting Alena's back.

"Sweet angel baby," Lauren cooed, making her friends laugh.

"C'mon, let's go get ready," Dinah said, putting Ally's empty bowl in the sink, "you two as well."

"Yeah give me a second," Lauren waved her off. Normani got up and put her bowl in the sink, following the pair upstairs.

"Good morning," Clara yawned in passing.

"Morning," the girls said.

"Ma, where's Dad?" Dinah turned as the other two kept walking.

"Bedroom," Clara said absentmindedly. Dinah nodded and headed straight for the master bed.

"Dad," Dinah knocked.

"Come in," he said.

"Lauren and I are going to take the girls to the cliff, that okay?" Dinah asked, peeking her head inside.

"Of course, be safe," he waved her off.

"Will do, thanks," Dinah walked away and into her room, "oh shit sorry," Dinah's eyes widened, Ally half naked.