ix.

Ally sat nervously at their normal spot, under a tree tucked away by the baseball field. she was tapping the picnic table with her nails as her knee bounced up and down. Eventually she saw Troy walking her way from campus. Ally quickly texted the girls that he just got there and put her phone away.

"Hi," Ally said quietly when Troy was in the vicinity.

"Hey," he said, sitting down.

"Thanks for coming," Ally began awkwardly, unsure of how to begin the conversation.

"I missed you," Troy said. They hadn't seen each other in a full week, Ally obviously avoiding any place that Troy could be.

Ally hummed, "I um, I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" he raised an eyebrow.

She exhaled, "I think we should break up."

"What?!" he bursted out, standing abruptly. Ally flinched back, "why?!"

"Troy, calm down," she began.

"No! Why the fuck are we breaking up?" he demanded.

"Because you put your hands on me when I didn't want you to, and you act like this," Ally gestured to his tight posture.

"Ally, I swear," he gritted his teeth, "we are not breaking up, you're overreacting. It was a little mistake."

Ally shook her head, "no, it wasn't a little mistake, Troy. You tried to force me into something I didn't want to do."

"You are lying!" he yelled, "you wanted me and both of us knew it."

Ally raised her eyebrows as she scoffed, "I did not."

"You kept looking at me like that! You wanted it," he reached over the table and grabbed her neck, "tell me you wanted it."

Ally gasped, "I didn't wan-"

"Wrong fucking answer," Troy seethed, tightening his grip.

"Let her go!" Dinah came running at Troy, tackling him over, forcing Ally down with him, hitting her head on the table. "Keep your fucking hands off of her!" she exclaimed, sitting on top of him and landing a blow to his face. His head rocked sideways, eyes closed. She got up and ran over to Ally, the girl lifting her head from the table slowly. "Hey hey, are you okay?" Dinah asked softly.

"Hurts," Ally moaned out.

"Okay," Dinah bit her lip, closing her eyes as she focused on the energy between her and Ally. She groaned, her head throbbing as her grip tightened a little before she let go of Ally.

"D-Dinah?" Ally looked at the girl in bewilderment.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," Dinah said, reaching her hand out for Ally to take.

"What- how'd you-?" Ally glanced at Troy, still sprawled on the ground.

"I said let's go," Dinah repeated. Ally nodded and took Dinah's hand, being dragged off.

Dinah took Ally to her dorm, knowing her roommate was out for the night. She made Ally sit on the bed.

"My head was pounding two minutes ago, what happened?" Ally asked.

Dinah shrugged, "you tell me."

"How'd you know we were there? How'd you know I was in trouble?" Ally continued pressing.

Dinah sighed, "Als enough questions."

"No, I want to know," Ally demanded.

"Dinah?!" Lauren knocked on the door. Dinah got up and opened the door, "Dinah what the fu- Ally?!"