vi.

"We'll see you after the weekend," Dinah patted Ally's head.

"The whole weekend?" Normani frowned.

"Ten siblings," Dinah sang.

"I thought you said you had seven?" Ally cocked an eyebrow.

"I have a younger brother and two younger sisters," Lauren chimed in.

"Goddamn," Normani whistled.

"Parents need help," Dinah nodded.

"If we didn't have to be at school we'd be at home with the children," Lauren added as their Dad's truck pulled into the roundabout.

"You sound like parents," Normani snorted.

Dinah gagged, "gross."

"Yeah, sorry," Normani wrinkled her nose.

"D, Laur, let's go, Mom's by herself," Chris called.

"That's us," Dinah said, looking at Ally. Ally pouted, making Dinah laugh, "it's just the weekend, we'll be back Sunday afternoon."

"Too long," Ally grumbled, wrapping her arms around Dinah. Dinah chuckled and rolled her eyes, hugging Ally. Ally's hand slipped down, Dinah's eyes widening as she groped her.

"Ally!" Dinah yelled, Ally squealing and running away. It was something Ally always did after finding out about her lower region, just to tease Dinah.

"Let's go!" their father yelled.

"You got lucky," Dinah glared at Ally, hiding behind Normani, "bye Mani, I'll see you later," she quickly gave Normani a hug, Ally running away again.

"See you Di, be safe," Normani smiled.

"You too," Dinah saluted, hopping into the bed next to Lauren. Ally appeared again, standing by Normani. She waved with a cheeky smile as the truck pulled away. 'I'm going to get you' Dinah mouthed, flipping Ally off. Ally chuckled and rolled her eyes, returning the gesture.

"What's that all about?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," Ally waved her off, "c'mon let's go get ready," she grinned, grabbing Normani's hand.

"Okay," Normani eyed her a little more before walking off.

= + =

"Deej, you good?" Lauren snorted.

Dinah taped the diaper and nodded with a triumphant smile, "I'm a fucking miracle worker. C'mon baby," Dinah kissed their newest edition, Alena, on the cheek, picking her up, "who's staying back with the kids?"

"Mom and Taylor, as usual," Lauren shrugged.

"Where is Tay? Haven't seen her in a minute," Dinah patted Alana's diapered bottom as they walked down the stairs, eliciting a small squeal. Dinah smiled.

"Hi Deej, I can take baby," Taylor appeared from the kitchen with a smile.

"Thank you," Dinah huffed out, handing over the youngest, "how've you been, dude?"

"Good, school is a little weird," Taylor shrugged, "did you know the town is known for-"

"Having supernatural beings move in and stay, yes we did," Lauren nodded.

"Funny thing is, they don't suspect a thing," Taylor snorted.

"Well I was told they haven't had, what they call, creatures in years, so they think they're in the clear," Dinah added.

"Makes sense," Taylor nodded as they moved back into the kitchen, where their Mom was standing at the fridge, pulling meats out.

"Hey kids, oh there's my beautiful baby," Clara turned with a smile, reaching for the dark haired baby. Alena squealed, leaning out of Taylor's arms.