xi.

"Hey," Ally skipped into Dinah's room.

"Where's Mani?" Dinah asked, sitting back in her desk chair.

"She'll be here in a second," Ally shrugged, putting herself in Dinah's lap, "hey Lo."

"What's up," Lauren nodded, walking from the bathroom to the door, opening it to reveal Normani.

"Hey," Normani stepped inside.

"Alright, we are gathered here today because we have a proposal to make," Dinah began when Normani settled on the bed with Lauren.

"This proposal would be?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"Our father has extended the invitation home this weekend," Lauren said.

"We'd be going to the Jauregui household for the weekend?" Ally's eyes lit up.

"If you want," Dinah shrugged.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Normani jumped up.

"You know I'd love to," Ally squealed, wiggling in her spot.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Dinah exclaimed, lifting Ally from her lap. Lauren bursted out in laughter as Ally's eyes widened in realization.

"Oh sorry," Ally smiled.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "whatever." Normani raised her eyebrows but decided against asking.

"Anyways, so that's a yes?" Lauren asked.

"Yup," Ally nodded.

"Yes ma'am," Normani said.

= + =

"C'mon Lauren and friends," Chris said from the driver's seat.

"We're coming, sheesh," Lauren rolled her eyes, putting Normani and Ally's bags in the front seat as Dinah pulled the truck door down, helping both girls into the bed as Lauren climbed over the tire. Dinah got in last and slammed the door close, making sure the girls were seated before banging the side of the truck.

"This is so cool," Ally said, her and Normani sitting against the cabin as Dinah and Lauren sat against the door. Dinah hung off the side of the truck, only for Ally to kick her and shake her head. Dinah frowned but kept her head inside.

"I've never rode in the back of a truck before," Normani admitted.

"Me either," Ally nodded.

"There's firsts for everything," Lauren smiled as they pulled into their driveway. Dinah and Lauren jumped out as Ally and Normani made their way to the door. Lauren grabbed their bags as Dinah helped them down.

"Ma! We're home!" Chris yelled as he opened the door.

"Mike!" Clara exclaimed, appearing at the front door with a cup of tea in hand.

"Hey Ma," Lauren greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom," Dinah smiled, kissing her other cheek, "this is Ally and Normani. This is our mother, Clara."

"Nice to meet you in person," Ally smiled, making Clara chuckle.

"Yes! So good to meet you," Clara pulled both girls into hugs.

Mike came down the stairs with a smile, "you two must be Ally and Normani."

"Yes, nice to meet you, Mr. Jauregui," Normani nodded.

"Oh please, call me Mike," he waved them off, hugging both.

"Uh, where are the rest of the siblings?" Dinah asked.