ii.

Dinah felt really good walking out of her psychology class. She'd studied all weekend, with what time she was allowed anyway. Saturday was spent hanging out, relaxing after a night of hunting. The forest was plentiful of resources and her dad was happy to find this out, but they only took what they needed. Sunday was when she last minute studied, she finished her brainstorming web while she enlisted Lauren and her mom to keep the pups out of her room as much as possible. Of course there were a few who slipped in, like Gina and Seth, but Lauren was quick to catch up to them and usher them out as she gave Dinah an apologetic smile.

Her nose turned up, looking around. She saw the same blonde, holding hands with the same boy as they walked past her. She ignored it and walked the opposite way, towards Lauren's dorm.

"Hey," Lauren opened her door when Dinah stood in front of it, "Mani's here."

"No worries, just wanted to hang out after my test," Dinah came in, "hi Normani."

"Hey Dinah," Normani nodded, sitting in the chair from Lauren's roommate next to Lauren's.

"You still have food?" Dinah asked, plopping down on the bed.

"The drawer," Lauren pointed, sitting back down next to Normani. Dinah opened the bedside drawer and pulled out chocolate covered almonds, opening the container and popping a few in her mouth.

Dinah put the container back after eating a few more, deciding she could use a nap. She rolled over towards the wall and buried herself deep into Lauren's covers, bunching the comforter and pulling the pillows around her. She snuggled deep into Lauren's stuffed frog, Lenny (because she kept Nala at home). Lauren smiled slightly, seeing Dinah cozy up in the corner of her bed.

"Hey, Ally is asking if she could come here to hang out later? She knows we're studying but she just wanted to chill out, she said her boyfriend was going out with his friends and she didn't want to go," Normani shrugged.

"Oh yeah of course, no worries. She's welcome whenever," Lauren waved her off.

"Thanks Lo," Normani beamed, her fingers flying across the screen.

"Anytime," Lauren said absentmindedly, turning back to the problem she was stuck on.

About an hour later, a new scent invaded Lauren's nose as someone knocked on her door.

"It's Ally," Normani informed, seeing Lauren raise an eyebrow. Lauren nodded and got up to grab the door.

"Hi, Lauren right?" Ally asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, come in," Lauren let the girl in. Lauren heard Dinah groan and rushed back over to the girl, rubbing her shoulder to keep her asleep. Dinah grumbled under her breath before turning on her side, still fast asleep.

"Oh that looks fun," Ally eyed Dinah sleeping.

"You can join her, I'll wake you guys up when we're finished," Lauren suggested.

"You don't think she'd mind?" Ally tilted her head.

Lauren chuckled, "no, if anything she'd be happy to have someone sleep with her."

"Okay," Ally hesitated before joining the brunette on the bed. Dinah turned and sneezed into the wall. Dinah stirred a little and saw the blur of a body in front of her and knew who it was immediately. She lifted the blanket and pulled the body in, snuggling into the back of her hair. Ally smiled and felt the heat radiating off of Dinah, though she thought it was a little abnormal, she found it soothing compared to the cold air condition of Lauren's room and the slightly colder Houston air. Lauren raised an eyebrow and went back to studying.