WYB :: 11

*minghao*

you know whats weird? when you look at someone's eyes and you'll see a glimpse of hope that you'll get there to your dreams that you wanted to become. it was like. . seeing your future with that someone's eyes. and more weird when you didnt even know the person that much.

i had never done this to mingming though, i was seeing myself to him. . but not the way that i could see myself walking down the catwalk by just staring at his eyes. it was my future! i could totally see it in his eyes! ang weird!

junhui and i only met weeks ago and we didnt know each other that much. ni wala nga akong alam patungkol sakanya! we never talked about his personal life. lagi lang sakin yung topic namin so how come could it be possible seeing your future with someone else's eyes that you barely knew? i was so weirded! posible pala yun?! i mean. . geez.

i looked away after that three minutes of staring contest. di ko kaya makipagtitigan sakanya nang ganon katagal. i could feel like i was flying to the other dimensions with him. geez. may superpowers talaga tong junhui na to e! he was the only one who could make me feel those weird and unusual feelings! kinikilabutan ako!

"you think i could get there?. . on that dream?" cause i feel like i couldn't! being reminded by mingming's words before making me not worthy of everything! parang hindi ko kayang abutin yung mga pangarap na yun.

and like as if. . i didnt deserve to be there. because i was.  .worthless. he said.

he nodded. "walang namang imposible sa taong naniniwala."

and for the past weeks that weve been talking and keep seeing each other, he was always like that. magbibiro tapos magiging seryoso. i was really wondering how come he knew almost everything about life when he looked like he doesnt care about the world. para kasi syang si. . yung mortal hate ni jihoon hyung na happy go lucky na walang pakialam sa mundo at puro pasarap lang sa buhay. i do really want to ask him something about his life. . but he always dropping the topic out. geez.

i looked at him once again and he was now staring at the portrait na hawak nya padin hanggang ngayon. it was mine's and krystal's first sketch when were just starting our business and since it holds sentimental for the both of us, we framed it and posted it here with our other recent designs though sila na nalang nila sora yung nagda-drawing.

"what about you? what's your dream?" i arched a brow and folded my both arms on my chest level.

he jerked his head to me and he smiled. i thought he was going to answer my question but he just turned around as he hunged back the portrait to where it was before. i was just staring at him still waiting for his response. kahit yun lang masabi manlang nya sakin. he knew almost everything about me. . or i mean, what i had been through, kung ano yung gusto ko, maski kung ano yung pangarap ko. wouldn't looked unfair right?