WYB :: 04

*minghao*

my circle of friends stayed with me through the night. good thing that tomorrow was saturday so everyone was free to stay up late. jisoo hyung also came and as what they had informed me, he transferred to our university cause he wanted to be with his best friend more, which was seokmin. we also teased seokmin earlier saying na the more jisoo hyung was with him, the more na mahuhulog sya.

oh guys, seokmin loves jisoo hyung more than just a friend.

i was being updated with their current situations right now and i couldnt help my heart but to melt knowing that jihoon hyung was now growing fond with soonyoung hyungㅡthe university's choreographer. and seokmin had told me that jihoon hyung was falling in love already with that dancer. he told us before how he despise that dancer, but right now. . look at him, being soft and even crying because of that man.

how about the others while i was asleep? as of the moment, jeonghan hyung seemed to be so busy, oh kelan ba sya hindi naging busy? being a med student needs to study all night all day. para silang law students ayt. next was wonwoo hyung? oh, he looked busy too and his eyebags was really prominent. he looked like he wasnt sleeping again. seungkwan was still the same, sassy as he was and seokmin. they both looked beautiful.

i had already said my sorry's to them. i was really guilty from what i did to the five of them. they were really too good to me. they deserve better and what i did to them was really disappointing. good thing that all of them understand what happened to me. i was really lucky to have an understandable circle of friends like them.

they never mentioned my ex along the way of our bickers. they really avoiding that topic na parang hindi pwedeng pagusapan. i honestly dont know what to do or what to react kapag nadamay sya sa usapan namin. everything that happened was too painful for me and my heart to bear. hindi ko nga alam kung kaya ko bang kaharapin si mingming after everything he did.

everyone was now busy with their cellphones while i was here staring at the ceiling. we are six here, jisoo hyung already went back home. seokmin pushed away though since sabi nya girls talk daw muna. putangina talaga girls talk hindi naman kami babae! i jerked my head to my right side and i saw them lying on the floor. oh this hospital has spare comforter and had a huge couch so nagkasya si wonwoo at jihoon hyung doon while the others are on the floor.

"minghao?" seokmin called me.

"why?" i tried to looked up to see him. he was on the topㅡon their heads of jeonghan hyung and seungkwan.

"gusto mong malaman pangalan nung sinuntok mo?"

i squint my eyes again. "wen junhui? jeonghan hyung already informed me about him earlier."

seungkwan jerked his head to me. "Chinese sya hyung. ang gwapo!" he even gestured how that junhui looked alam.