WYB :: (saythename_17)

*minghao*

"saan tayo mamayㅡaray naman hyun!" i laughed at how epic changsub's face right now after jaehyun poke him on his head that hard. ramdam ko nga yung sakit kahit di naman ako yung nabatukan. "what are you laughing for, myung? you're not done with your plates!" he scolded as he rubbed his head and still flushing those epic expression in his face.

i rolled my eyes. "says the one who're done with his plates." i retorted and pointed at his tenth plates na hanggang ngayon linya palang sa gitna ang drawing. all of our plates would be pass tomorrow and she was our first subject so we need to finished it today, cramming you may say.

"nag-aaya ka na naman di pa nga tapos plates mo! where do you think you could go with that line huh, lee chang sub?!"

changsub stood up and he carried his sketch pad then he walked towards in front. "here! nakapunta ako dito with this line jung jae hyun!" then he showed the sketch pad with that line in the middle in front of us firmly.

jaehyun shook his head. "malala ka na."

the side of my lips rose up and shook my head. i was really wondering how the hell did i make myself befriends with them. . i mean these two dorks who did nothing but to bicker with each other. they were like siblings and i was the one who moderates them kaso minsan ang hirap nilang pigilan. there were times na halos magpang-abot na sila but in the end, nagiiyakan naman kasi binusted nung nililigawan. tsk.

changsub got back in front of me as he bickered again with jaehyun, then jaehyun as he is, he was always competitive. even though changsub and him were friends, nagtatalo padin sila. i was really the one who're getting stress out because of them. but i know it was their way of expressing how fond they are with each other and i was happy because of that.

after an hour of vacant which wasnt enough to review and multitask, the prof came and he was holding his thick book. may long quiz kami sakanya ngayon so instead of doing my plates, i reviewed all the handouts given by him kahit walang pumapasok sa utak ko. he gave us ten minutes to cram our notes before the quiz would start and he told us that the quiz was easy. sanay na kami sakanya. when he said it was easy, it was way more harder than you imagined. he was a pioneer of IE so yeah. yung madali sakanya, mahirap para saamin.

from the very start of the quiz up to its end, hindi ko alam kung tama yung sinasagot ko! i wasnt confident because it was too hard! he was asking for the formulas and how to solve it and mostly don sa find the definitions and for worst bawal erasure pwera lang sa formulas! my classmates mostly girls were groaning at how hard the quiz was. quiz palang to, what more if it was midterm and final exams already right? jusko po!

"saket sa utak taragya." jaehyun exclaimed as he panned his head to side and he even yawned.

changsub arched him a brow. "may utak ka pala!" and there they go again. . i had to shushed them since i was feeling that second hand embarrassment at gusto ko nalang silang itulak palabas nitong room.