WYB :: 50

*minghao*

my hand that was at the back of his head was moving as the way my lips moved against his and i was worried that his hair might get disheveled because of what im doing but i couldnt help myself. were still kissing each other and our smooches can be heard all over my room. his arms was caging me to support his balance while his hands was on the side of my head, stroking my hair.

we both pulled away once we felt like were loosing our breathe already but our both faces was still close to each other and our both hands was still on the same position. we stared at each others eyes for a moment but i shut it again as we got back from kissing each other. . but right now, the kiss was gentle and just moving our lips with the way how we felt it. no tongues unlike earlier. just our both lips moving against each other. . and it was enough for me to feel this strange feeling inside of me i never know i could feel.

it was only because of him. those strange feelings, everything i never felt off before. kay junhui lang. even the way his kisses was drowning me yet, i could feel the spark and those butterflies in my stomach. . as in, everything. i was wondering, of all people. . why is it only with junhui? why is it only with him? from him? i never really felt this way before. he was so different. . he is different.

he pulled away but he gave me a peck on my lips before i slowly opened my eyes and his face close to me was the first thing i saw. a smile crept into his face while he was staring at me, still stroking my hair. i smiled at him too and raised my right hand until my forefinger landed on the middle part of his forehead. . and just like what i did before, my forefinger traced down to his nose bridge until it reached the tip of his nose but i didnt stop there as my finger went down and it went to his lips.

i blinked twice while staring at his lips i wont prolly outgrew kissing to. "your future girlfriend or boyfriend was so lucky. ." i pouted still staring at his lips. "you're so handsome, a kind-hearted guy who never let you being controlled and would feel how free you are. . and even how good you are as a kisser." honestly, i dont know where i was coming from but i would surely felt insecure and jealous if ever he finally found that specific one.

he let out a giggle. "i probably wont have those. ." he pushed his lips onto my finger, prolly kissing it. "i told you, right? if ever i might fall in love. . gusto ko sayo."

the side of my lips rose up. "eh pano yun? we have a deal, right?"

"edi hindi. wala. i wont have any girlfriend or specific someone unless its you."

i giggled and cupped his both cheeks. "you're falling in love with me, aint you?" i wiggled my both brows while asking him that but instead of receiving an answer, i just laughed when he kissed me again while tickling the side of my stomach.

after that hour of doing nothing inside my room, we both went out and did our notes for the upcoming exam tomorrow. dalawang araw pa bago matapos tong hell week sa uni means there are still two days more of headaches, sleepless nights and stress. sobrang hirap nang mga major subjects ko but i keep doing my best to review and understand all of them so kahit bumagsak man ako, i knew i did my best and i somewhat deserve what grade should i recieve.