WYB :: 33

hello, i dont exactly know what was junhui's younger brother's real name is. some article says it was wen yangyang but when i looked for others, it says, wen fengjun. i was so confuse with those two names were, but i choose the latter so. . this story, he is wen fengjun. :))

*minghao*

i was only staring at him, swallowing hard and contemplating what should i do. this was the first time i saw him being like this kaya hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko. i dont know how to comfort someone kasi hindi ko naman madalas makita yung mga kaibigan kong mag-breakdown and mostly i was the one who're they consoling with. jusko dai. jeonghan hyung, tulungan mo ko dito!

his tears keep cascading through his cheeks and my hand was pacing back and forth, not knowing if i should wipe his tears, pat his shoulder or even hug him right now. he was still staring at the view in front. . wala ka naman kasing makikita kundi mga puno lang, it was already a cliff but with a clear view of the city skyline not too far from where we were standing. his brows was furrowing like as if he was recalling some scene inside his mind... though, baka nga meron. he wouldnt be crying right now for nothing.

"if only i was there that night. . if only i made it, i could've save him... he could've still alive, we could've been happy. but things didnt go well that night... that i lost him, that easy."

he was already sobbing right now, his both shoulders were shaking and his eyes was turning into bloodshots already. hanggang ngayon hindi ko padin alam gagawin ko. i was still stunned by his sudden breakdown, i wasnt ready.. lalo na't hindi ko naman alam mag-comfort, kung kaya ko lang, kanina ko pa sya niyakap. but i couldn't blame him for outing his emotions right now so i just let him saying all those things to me. . or to the nothingness, i wont judge him and i will stay by his side until he was already fine.

i saw how he swallowed hard as tears still swelling up his face. "i was his hero. . i was his biggest protector, he told me that he wants to be like me when he grew up. . but those turned the opposite when the hero he used to trust, wasnt there to save him that night." he wipe his tears harshly and he shook his head. "sana pala naniwala ako nung sinabi nyang, hindi nya na kaya. . na ayaw nya na, na pagod na sya. i thought he was joking that time kasi saming dalawa, he was always the positive one... since he was born, he became my happy pill."

"if only i believed him that time, i could've save him."

my brows furrowed after realizing everything. i thought that he was referring to that feng, as his ex boyfriend or someome special to him like a close friend or best friends, but hearing those phrases from him got me realized. . that that feng, was his younger brother. don palang sa sinabi nyang, he was his hero and he was his biggest protector, alam ko nang kapatid nya yun. i may not have any siblings yet, i know what all younger brothers/sisters was treating their older siblings.

"i could still remember how he told me that he wants to hike this mountain and reached the peak of it. . he was so happy that time, yung ngiting parang wala syang dinadalang kahit anong sakit. . he was so cheerful like most kids on his age." pinunasan nya ulit yung luha nya and he coughed right after that. i could feel the pain inside of him. really, losing a siblings is like losing your half. "i-it was too late for me to realized na kaya nya pala gustong pumunta dito. . kasi dito sya kukunin nang langit. . dito sya kukunin nang tadhana sakin. he let me aware kung saan, he let me aware so that i know where to go whenever i was missing him."