WYB :: 67

*minghao*

the kiss just lasted when i was the one who pulled away because i couldn't take it any longer. the guilt inside of me was devouring me that i could feel how my heart was shrinking. my eyes was still shut when i held my head low and without my consent, i wrapped my both arms on his waist as i buried my face into his tummy, not wanting him to see my reactions and that i was crying already. he was standing while i was sitting on the swivel chair, just right in time i could hugged him on his waist.

i buried my face into his tummy even more as i let out a sobbed and tears was still flowing down through my cheeks and i felt bad since his shirt would get soak because of my tears. right now, everything keep on flushing back inside my head. . every single little things we did when we first met, those strange feelings ive got, the sparks, the bliss, the happiness, the comfort and the rest. i pitied myself for not knowing it sooner. if i only did, we couldn't been like that.

we couldn't been like this. we could've been in love.

my grip into the back of his uniform tightened. "oo, kinaya ko nung hindi mo ko pinansin before sa mcdo but seeing you with her makes me lose it all." i dont know if he could hear me properly since i know it was muffled and it only creates vibrations. but that doesnt stop me from letting it all out now. "i-im sorry. . im so sorry. ang tanga tanga ko. i should've known what i was feeling towards you. im sorry."

i felt his hand was stroking my hair prolly calming me down because i couldn't stop from sobbing and for sure he couldn't understand what i was saying. my heart was also shrinking nonstop everytime the momories of the past keep coming back inside my head that made me cry also. ang tanga tanga ko talaga.

"i-im sorry that we had to gone through that before i finally realized my feelings for you." i heard how he mumbled the "its okay" words to me, still stroking my hair. i sobbed again before opening my mouth to speak. "all i thought was that i was just missing of how it felt like to be in love without me knowing that i actually fell. ."

"totoo na, sure na sure na ko. i fell in love with you, junhui. mahal din kita."

when i felt mortified after confessing it, i buried my face even more and i could feel how my those flattened on his toned stomach and i couldnt smell nothing but those perfume i missed smelling to. and now that i could sniff him like its mine, i couldnt ask for more. i heard him let out a laughed prolly he knew how it made me mortified. i had never knew that confessing my feelings towards him could make me feel like this, kasi hindi ko naman to naranasan noon kay mingming. the moment i told him that i love him, it was just so normal. . so common.

walang bago, unlike this one. truly, its only him who could make me feel thousands of things inside of me i didnt know i could feel. sakanya lang.

i swallowed hard to speak again. "im sorry that it took me almost a month before i finally come out and admit that i love you. . akala ko kasi kapag naramdaman ko din yung nararamdaman ko sayo kay mingming, was just normal but it wasnt. ." i slowly lift up my head and opened my eyes to see him then i leaned my chin on his stomach as he looked down to see me. i had never knew he could be this towering. i felt so small. he cupped my cheeks then a smile crept into his face and he wipe my tears. "gusto ko sayo. gusto ko ikaw. you made me feel a lot of strange things inside of me, and i wont complain because i love those all. . and you know what? that strange feelings had lead me to a realization. that i finally found my own comfort and rest, just like you."