WYB :: 57

*minghao*

our gazes never parted even if i was standing foot away from him. this scene had happened to us before. . when he cried in front of me while telling me that i am beautiful and i could call it deja vu by now. . but no matter how plenty of times this scene had happened between the both of us, i know to myself that i wouldn't outgrew to share moments with him like this. this will always brings new feelings for me. just us, like this. . it seemed so enough.

it felt so enough.

i saw how his eyes went up and down prolly scrutinizing my face now that were inches away from each other. and that made me got back in reality that seungkwan, seokmin and jeonghan hyung applied something on my face and even the way my hair looked like right now! he prolly saw na nag-ayos ako nang maigi and for sure he would thought that i was really considering and was seeing this time as our date! jusko po!

i blinked thrice. "m-my friends made fun of me! they applied something on my face and i swear to heaven na hindi ko to ginusto!" i defended myself before he could utter some words! alam ko na iniisip nya! kabisado ko na sya!

the side of his lips rose up as he let out a soft chuckled. "i wasnt mentioning any, though." that made my eyes widened when it hit me like i sounded too defensive! he poke his tongue on the side of his cheek. "dont worry, you looked fine. its fits you. . but i think it would suits you best if you have this. ."

my gaze slowly went down and the moment it went down, my heart jumped in no time, my cheeks for sure was tainting a pink tint right now and even the way a wild zoo inside my system upon seeing a red rose he was holding prolly giving it to me. i swallowes hard before i slowly shifted my head to him with eyes widened and cheeks in crimpson red. he smiled at me then he pushed the red rose to me once again, signalling me enough that it was actually for me.

i was so hesitant to take it from him, but i just found myself slowly accepting the rose as a smile crept into my face. my whole body was in a range of happiness that no one could do than junhui. mingming had never done this to me before whenever were going somewhere. it was really true that everything that i was feeling right now, was so strange. kasi kay jun ko lang talaga naramdaman yung ganito. this is just a one piece of flower, but the happiness it brings into my body was enough.

was overlfowing.

"dont you like it?"

i looked up and shook my head. "no! i like it. t-thank you. ." then i smiled at him and i smelled the red rose while staring at him.

he smiled. "there. . you looked way more gorgeous than it is." then my brows furrowed when he laughed. "you're blushing and its cute."

i rolled my eyes. "ano ba talaga? maganda ako or cute?"