WYB :: 89

*minghao*

"the show will start in five minutes! please fall in line carefully!"

my stylist didnt left my side even though i was in line already, ready to walk down the runway and she still keeps counturing the side of my lips but when the lights started to go on and off indicating that the show was already starting, she finally left me and let me do what we practice for almost one week straight. i ran my hand through my hair and stick my tongue out of the side of my lips while waiting for my turn though i was the first male who would walk the runway.

and when it was my turn already, my face automatically turned into my fierce and poweful aura until i went out from the backstage and was already walking down the runway. and since i was doing this kind of job for almost a decade already, the audiences nor the crowds arent a huge thing for me already even the way the camera was flushing prolly capturing each and every walk i make while walking the runway showing the newest collection of this specific brand.

it took only four to five minutes then i went back at the backstage to change my clothes that quick because i still need to walk in the middle part of the show and of course the closing. everyone was congratulating and praising me for another successful and powerful walk i did on the runway. they also keep telling how i made all the crowds turned their heads on me and of course, my manager had to praise and compliment me too, as always.

while waiting for my next turn, my stylist had me changed my outfit and some of my makeups as i was watching all of the other models walked down the runway flushing through the tv provided so we could know what was happening during the show and during the models are walking. i could tell they're that powerful mostly those girls who're really killing the runway with their walk and with their fierce look but every time they were done, they didnt complimented and praise them just like how they did to me.

the show goes on and i walked for the second time around wearing a different outfit from what i wore earlier and just like they always did, they praised me and congratulated me though i told them it wasnt done yet. my stylist had me changed my clothes one last time for the closing since sora and i was the one who will be leading thats why they hurriedly fixed my last outfit for tonights show. sora and i had a high five and exchange smiles to each other before we positioned ourselves, ready to lead the closing with our combined powerful walked.

"see you at the after party, make sure you're all there mostly all the models!"

i rolled my eyes secretly as i wipe my lips using the wet wipes to removed the lipstick my stylist had applied to me and some makeups on my cheeks because i was itching already. even though my skin was already used at wearing heavy makeups time to time, it was still as sensitive at it was maybe because of the sudden changes of weather dahil nadin were pacing back and forth to milan, new york, london and even to paris mostly kapag kasagsagan nang fashion week.

just like right now. we just finished two fashion shows for today and its versace and dior and i was one of the models there so sobrang pagod talaga plus i was mandated to attend the said after party dahil sucessful yung fashion show this day though i was contemplating whether to go there or what. i was so tired already yet i cant fall asleep, i need to catch the time by and lilipad pa ako pabalik nang new york tomorrow for another fashion show then going to korea for seungkwan's upcoming wedding and may schedule ako sa korea.

i loaded the car after receiving almost ten flowers from different fashion designers and other upper class guests, some of them took a picture with me kaya natagalan, good thing that my manager had dragged me out from them because she knew how tired i was right now. inilagay ko sa huge paper bag sa likod nitong van yung mga bulaklak na natanggap ko and massaged my temple and shut my eyes firmly as i heave a sighed. i dont have any proper sleep as soon as this fashion week started and i also couldnt eat properly due to the time interval.