WYB :: 35

*minghao*

i woke up around five thirty in the morning, oh, i had myself alarm so that i could catch up to the time before the sunrise. what i said the last night was true that i really wanted to witness the sunrise. wala lang, gusto ko lang makita kung paano nagsisimula yung araw and also because i wanted to see it on my own homeland.

i went to the bathroom to clean my face and i was doing it hurriedly dahil baka hindi ko maabutan plus, im going to wake junhui up later. tulog pa kasi talaga sya. after i cleaned myself, i went straight to veranda as the cold twilight breeze greeted me. even though it was summer, the temperature can be colder at this time. i heave a sighed and patiently waiting for the twilight while hugging myself.

it took me more than twenty minutes before a smile crept into my face feeling and seeing that it was already happening, it was already twilight! i jumped in no time as i hop inside our shared room until i went to the side of the bed to where junhui was sleeping. his body up to his head was covered with blanket, the aircons temparture was on a high level so it was really cold inside. i bent down to reach for his shoulder. . and slowly, i shook his body, waking him up already.

"hui. ." i was whispering his name while shaking his shoulder carefully. kahit naman alam nyang gigisingin ko sya, i still dont want to ruin his morning by forcing him to wake up. "wen junhui. . the sunrise was about to happened!" when he didn't responded to what i was doing, i slowly tapped his cheeks and i giggled seeing how he moves his head, avoiding my slap.

"come on sleepy head cat, we want to witness the sunrise, right?"

after four more soft slaps on his cheek, he finally opened his eyes as those greeted me. . a smiling me close to him which ended up, i was the one who he saw first once he opened his eyes this morning. our gazes met and i couldnt contain my smile seeing how those drowsy eyes squint towards me. . just like how newly wake up people out there. i admit that he looked so good even in this kind of hours. how come could someone be this handsome kahit kakagising lang? geez.

i smiled. "the sunrise was happening already. come on!" i aligned myself, ready to stood up and was about to pull him with me pero ako yung hinila nya pabalik sa pwesto ko kanina. we stared at each others eyes once again as i was seeing nothing but my clear reflection on his clear brown eyes. "what? tumayo ka na dyan! tara na!" i attempted to stood up already and i heave in relief that he didnt hold me back this time.

kasi kapag ginawa nya ulit, i would choose to lay beside him and sleep again.

hinila ko sya patayo while jumping out in excitement and once he stood on his own, i didnt waste any seconds that i dragged him along with my pace until were at the veranda already. the smile on my face didnt fade as i was staring at the skyline in front of me, waiting for the sun to come out. oh, nasa mataas na floor pala yung unit namin so the view in front of us was aesthetic dahil nadin walang katabing building tong condo.

"there it is!" i jumped in no time and i even pointed my forefinger to the horizon to where the sun started to went up! "oh my god its so aesthetic!" i couldn't believe myself that i was seeing it right now with my naked eyes. i had seen many sunsents already, but sunrise hits differently.