WYB :: 29

guess who couldn't focus on the huya live streaming last night because she kept on screaming every time junhao goes 👀❤? no, it wasnt me i swear. ㅠㅠ

*minghao*

kaagad kong tiniklop yung papel na hawak ko and i placed it back to where i got it awhile ago when i heard junhui's voice from the salas that he was calling me already for the dinner. i closed the cabinet and i tried so hard to maintain my facade as if i didnt saw any personal informations about him. it took me more than a minute before i finally walked to reach for the salas. mamaya nalang pala ko maliligo.

once i went out of our shared room, i saw junhui was already on the dinning and was arranging the plates already. i thought that he was going to sleep kaya hindi muna ako nag-hain. he looked so sleepy kasi kanina. i sat on the same chair earlier when we ate breakfast together while waiting for him to serve me my plates and i smiled at him when he gave me piece of plates.

"okay ka naman sa dumplings and chow mein, diba? though, i accidentally poured an amount of soy sauce sa noodles. medyo maalat." i informed him and pointed my finger at the noodles in front of us. i could still remember how i groaned earlier seeing how amount of soy sauce i poured for that dish.

he nodded and he sat across mine. "i was fine at anything, haoi. you dont have to ask me what i want to eat. kung ano gusto mo, yun din gusto ko." he smiled at me and he showed me how he ate an amount of noddles using his chopstick. i rolled my eyes on him and started to dig into my foods.

we were silent as we ate our dinner together. i was only staring at the bowl of rice i was eating at titingin lang ako sa harapan kapag kukuha ko nang dumplings. junhui was also silent and was only busy eating his foods. hindi padin talaga mawala sa isip ko yung nakita ko kanina though i was trying so hard to erase it in my head like i didnt saw any, pero hindi ko magawa. tell me, thats the kind of regimen yangyang had told him to follow, aint that?

and based on what i saw earlier, it was full of medicines. . different kinds of medicines na kailangan nyang i-take time to time like as if those were his maintenance and may napansin pa ko kanina na kailangan nang syringe for him to be able to take it. regarding to that, dont tell me part two that junhui, that this man in front of me. . was sick, that was severe and fatal?

i heave a sighed and slowly raised my gaze and those landed at junhui who are enjoying eating his foods in front of me. if i take a closer look to his physical appearance, he looked so fine to me. . i mean, his face wasnt showing any hint that he was sick. hindi din naman namumutla yung labi nya and for sure his eyes was always like that, i mean a drowsy one pero mukha naman syang okay sa panlabas. even his body built though he was somewhat skinny pero hindi naman ganong kapayat. he looked healthy naman physically.

and kung ibabase sya sa kinikilos nya. . that somewhat make sense. remember how he gasps some an air to breathe the last time when he fought with mingming na akala ko mamamatay na sya and to way yangyang reminded him to follow that regimen. lets include the one's i noticed earlier that his breathings gets heavier habang pauwi kami and he looked exhausted. . it makes senses, right?