WYB :: 64

*minghao*

after mimgming had left my unit, i heave a sighed and tried so hard to eat the sashimi left on my plate though, i couldnt swallowed it properly but i still forced myself to. it took me more than fifteen minutes to ate all five slices of sashimi's left then i stood up to washed mingming and i's plates before going to the restroom to brush my teeth then i went back to my room to finally fall asleep because i could feel how my eyelids was getting heavier time to time plus i remember that i drank some liquors earlier.

i stared at the ceiling when i tried to fall asleep already but now that i was lying on the bed, i couldnt though i know to myself how sleepy i was. i just stared at the ceiling, thinking about nothing but i shut my eyes when a memory of the past suddenly pictured in my head. it was like a GIF weve seen on the internet or weve been seeing when we sent something on kakaotalk. . and i dont know but seeing those memories and those moments inside my head, made me miss him.

made me miss the man who i wasnt sure of my feelings with.

its has been two weeks? i guess. i lost count already since that day happened when we last talked to each other. i was still hoping that ive got to have at least take a glimpse of him every time i was going to school, walking to university grounds nor even inside our campus main cafeteria. . but sadly, ive never seen him, even just once. the last time was at mcdo? yeah, that one but after that, fate never really cross our paths once again. my friends. . or i mean, jaehyun and changsub had been asking what happened to us. . but i never did told them the reasons why.

i heave a sighed and covered my face using the pillow, forcing myself to fall asleep already since tomorrow was my first paid photoshoot, which means thats my debut as model so i need to looked healthy. i need to looked like i have a healthy sleeping routine kahit wala naman talaga. i slapped the pillow when i couldn't sleep again then i changed my position and was now lying with my tummy as my face was buried on the pillow. once again, i tried so fall asleep.

the sound of my alarm clock had been filling the whole area making me graoned as i lousily tapped my phone for that loud noise to stop. i groaned in frustration again and tried to go back to sleep but i just widened my eyes when i remember that i have a special and very important things to do today plus i was anticipating for this day to come so even though i wanted to sleep more longer, i stood up already then i folded the mattress and i stumbled to reach for my bathroom.

after cleaning myself, i just wore light green versace polo which was a bit oversize tucked in denim pants then a pair of converse highcut. sora informed me that GQ was the one who would provide the outfits i will be using later for the actual photoshoot so i just wore a very simple outfit para madaling palitan mamaya. when i went to the salas, it wasnt new that mingming was already here. i had informed him pala sa schedule ko ngayon kaya maaga din sya.

we just ate light breakfast together then after that, we go downstairs already while i was contacting sora and she was more excited than me. she couldn't wait to witness my first ever paid photoshoot kasi daw naalala nya yung sarili nya noong nagsisimula palang sya. mingming and i was just silent while making our way to that said studio and i was only staring outside, waiting for the car to park.