WYB :: 01

ps: this story contains matured content and scenes. and its starting here at chapter one... or maybe more. if you are not comfortable to read it, you can skip it and proceed to the next chapter already. :)

note: this wasnt that dark, just enough for the plot to flow better. :)

tw: strong violence and profanities ahead below 👇👇

*3rd*

"lay your fingers on her again and you'll see!"

he saw how mingming's knuckles who're clenched landed exactly on his right jaw making his head twitched sideways and his neck created a not so good sounds. he felt like he had sniff neck that he couldn't move his head back in front once again. he shut his eyes and bit his lower lip condemning the pain spreading through his cheeks. the punched was as hard as a stone.

he could feel how much anger the latter was for him. . when he should be the one who're mad and being like this in the first place. . but always, the dominant one won.

he shook his head and he tried so hard to get back his head in front to fought back with the man in front of him. he could taste his own tears cascading through his cheeks, his breathings was getting heavier time to time and he was trembling. . he was trembling because of how mad his boyfriend are to him right now.

"why does you're sidding her more than me?! when she do nothing but to steal you away from me!" he shouted but his voice was like air crowded even though they are the only one's inside the room. "i am your boyfriend for fuck sake mingming! i should be the one who're you sidding with! hindi yung babae na yun! i am your fucking boyfriㅡ"

"im breaking up with you so you could shut your nasty mouth and stopped claiming me as yours!" mingming shouted with his eyes keep twitching and was bloodshots.

the invisible smoke coming from mingming's nostrils and even in his both ears can be seen. he was really that mad that he attacked his own boyfriend. . oh, he was breaking up with minghao already so i guess that ex-boyfriend should be the one we labeled it after all.

again, minghao shook his head as he wipe his tears harhsly. he could admit that his eyes stings so much now from crying. "no! we wont! i wont going to let you go! you're mine! we're not breaking up!" he yelled and tried so hard to keep his voice whole though he was gasping for air already plus he's coughing.

mingming gritted his teeth. "tangina ayoko na sayo! i was so disguted to you! im done playing with you so stop pestering me!"

"hindi ko hahayaan na hiwalayan mo ko!"

"stop being so desperate minghao! you looked like a slut! you fucking whore!"