WYB :: 03

*minghao*

i opened my eyes but after one second, i shut it again after being greeted by the strong light coming directly on my spot. while i was adjusting to my surroundings, i heard a familiar sound of voice and a creak of the door, seemed like the person who're with me went out of the room. i opened my eyes again as an eerie ceiling greted me.

it was cream bare ceiling, dual lights in one fluster that made me squint my eyes. . recalling how did i ended up here and i felt like i was sleeping, for too long. i jerked my head on the side as the door swung open revealing two woman in their typical white trench coat just like doctorsㅡoh wait! im at the hospital?! but how?!

"good afternoon, myungho. can you hear me?" she smiled at me like as if i was a baby. i slowly nod my head still staring at her, questioning her why did i ended up here. "let me check you for a minute."

i waited for her to checked on me. she had to asked me to open my mouth, my eyes, my ears and even my heart beat. while she was doing it, i saw a familiar figure crying on the side beside the door. . and when i realized who it was the moment our eyes met, a broken smile crept into my face. . jeonghan hyung was crying in the corner while watching me being checked by the doctors.

"im sorry to say this but you still need a lot of rest, and we required you to stay here three days or more while we are running some tests to you." then she wrote something on the paper she was holdingㅡi forgot what's the name of that thing since i wasnt a medical student. "as for now, you are currently fine. . but your body is still weak due to too much of fatigue. hope you understand."

she then talked to jeonghan hyung kasi sya lang yung kasama ko dito sa room. after a minute of talking, jeonghan hyung slowly walked towards me. . tears was still cascading through his cheeks and i could see how the pain and happiness encrypted on his eyes. hindi ko kaya makipagtitigan sakanya ng matagal so i looked away after the memories of how i cancelled him the last time he tried to console me, was coming back inside my head.

he was crying the last time i saw him. . and now that i saw him again, he was crying still. ive been with him for almost a decade and he was the most affectionate person i have ever met. . what his face looked like was the same of his personality, an angel.

"minghao."

i swallowed hard and cleared my throat but when i tried to utter a word to call him, walang lumalabas na boses sa bibig ko kaya wala akong nagawa kundi umiyak nalang. jeonghan hyung rushed to me and in a split seconds, i found myself in between his arms. my face was burried in his chest while he was hugging me tight like as if we didnt saw each other and like as if i was about to die.

ramdam ko ang bigat sa loob ni hyung, from the way he sobbed and to the way he hugged me so tight. hindi na nga ko makahinga but i didnt complaint since i missed him hugging me like this. . he was like a mother to me, to us, to the five of his friends. we stayed like that for a minute before he freed the hug. i felt bad for his shirt since it was already soaking with my tears.