WYB :: 91

*minghao*

my manager along with sora had greeted me once i had opened my units door and seeing them instead of someone else made me heave in relieve. i thought it was someone. . or i mean that rude david who're knocking out of my door early this morning. he knew where exactly my rented unit was plus he was staying in the same building as mine but in different floors so he was confident to go here without worrying anything.

both of them had entered my unit as i yawned while i was closing back the door before facing them. and my vision may be blurry but it is enough for me to see them mostly my manager who're heaving a sighed. for the past years of her being my manager, there was no morning she wouldnt looked at me with worried expression plastered on her face. . and it seemed like she do really knew me that enough na hindi ako nakakakuha nang matinong tulog, maski nang kain.

"here. kumain ka." my eyes went down to see a brown box on her hands prolly carrying it then she showed it to me.

my brows furrowed. "what is it? you ordered?" i took the brown box from her and saw that it was like a bento box.

"no, its from david. buti nalang at naabutan namin ni sora sa hallway because if ever we didnt, baka kung ano na namang gawin nya sayo dito." then she shook her head and massaged her temple showing enough proof that david became one of his stress.

sora nodded. "that guy really likes you. ang ganda naman kasi minghao."

i rolled my eyes to sora which made her laughed. i went to the kitchen to unbox this bento box that david had given me and sora gasps upon seeing how plenty it was though that made me even lose my apettite. ewan ko, ever since then, my stomach was already used to only have salad or light meals for the whole day and if ever na kakain man akong madami, i felt like i was going to vomit. that became my problems during my early modeling days. my agency keep sending me to hospitals and that, had me an eating disorder.

my manager had mandated me to eat plenty since today was my day off then tomorrow we need to go back to korea since seungkwan's wedding was in the corner pero maiiwan si sora dito since she still has a lot of schedules here. even though my manager and sora was scolding me during eating session, i still ate only few. just the salad thing then mashed potato and some fruits but the rest, binigay ko na sakanilang dalawa. i dont really have any apettite to eat plenty no matter how they told me to.

while waiting for them to finish eating, i took a quick shower then wore prada's new spring collection that came last week before their show. i had informed my manager and even sora that i was going to visit my flagship here in new york so they didnt asked further when they saw me all dressed up but wearing my mask because the media was everywhere and i dont want to be the talk of the town. i drove myself to wall street to where the location of my flagship and once i had arrived there, i wore my mask and held my head low while walking.

the guards had already recognize me then he greeted me pero mahina lang dahil may ibang tao sa loob. i avoided everyone's gaze and went to the side to where i saw sofina and the moment she saw me, she was about to scream when i signalled her not to pero napansin padin nang ibang tao so she apologized for her sudden noise.

"you never told me you're going to visit. i could've close the store for the meantime." she said arranging some clothes from the rak. i remember sora and i had an argument whether to put those clothes there or not but in the end, sica has won. "and by the way congratulations to your fashion shows. ive watched each and every of your shows. stunning as ever."