WYB :: 26

*minghao*

"do you want this? or this? or this? or this? choose!"

i wiggled my both brows while staring at junhui prolly waiting for his response as i was showing him different kinds of items in front of him. it was some kind of vegetables which was i knew was healthy. kung ano nalang pwede sakanya, yun nalang din kakainin ko plus i was fine at anything naman. lahat naman kinakain so i was only thinking about his situation.

i may not know what was the deeper reasons why he was only had to eat healthy foods, but because it was all that he could eat based on what i witnessed the past months, yun nalang din. ayaw ko naman may mangyaring masama kay junhui hanggat kasama ako.

he stared at the items i was holding for a moment before he slowly shifted his head to me, meeting my gaze. i was still smiling at him, showing him that i was fine at anything he choose within the items i was holding. he stared at me intently which made me a bit conscious kung ano nang itsura ko ngayon. nakakalimutan ko kasi itsura ko whenever he was staring at me the same as right now. may iba talaga sa mata nya na hindi ka magsasawang titigan.

a smile crept into his face as the side of his lips rose up. "anything, haoi. kung ano gusto mo, yun din sakin."

i pouted. "but you need to eat healthy foods."

"im fine at anything, minghao. just choose what you want to eat."

i nodded and stared at the three items i was holding. my gazes exchange for the three of them until i showed him the one i was holding in my right hand. "eto! okay lang sayo?" i shook it in front of him.

he nodded. "i told you, im fine at anything."

"okay."

binalik ko yung dalawang items na hawak ko to where i got it earlier and i grabbed two more pieces of my choosen item before i placed it on our cart. after picking some meat, pumunta naman kami sa vegetables sections. i was about to ask junhui what he wants or what he likes, kaso baka sagutin nya lang ako na kung ano sakin yun nalang kanya so i was the one who picked the vegetables for the both of us. i picked plenty cause i know that junhui needs to eat that time to time.

"are you sure you're fine at anything?" i had to asked him that again. i was worried baka kasi hindi okay sakanya yung pinagkukukuha ko. and i was also scared baka kung anong mangyari kay junhui mostly right now that he would going to stay with me, alone. "inform me if you need something else. i cant forgive myself once something bad happened to you mostly right now that were alone together."

he looked at the items i placed on our cart before he looked at me and he smiled. "wala akong sakit, minghao. im alive right now. . just picked whatever you want."