second time feeling betrayed

Primrose felt like the world was closing in on her. Her people were falling apart, and her commander seemed to be blurring the lines. Her fingers combed through her hair. She knew, of course, she knew, but hearing the truth out loud still hurt.

"The time of the commanders is over!" Well, now she realized that not so much. Gaia found out that Madi was a Nightblood. And even though Madi wasn't here, in fact, captured by the enemy, half of her people turned on Octavia. Gaia was still harboring the Flame, and Primrose felt like burying her alive with it. Bellamy and Clarke were ready to drive the Rover in enemy territory. She felt like killing someone.

Especially now, as she stood before Cooper's dead body that was torn open by the worms. She felt disgusted! While she was having the best moments of her life, people were dying. Not only that, but Octavia lied to her once again. Her Blodreina was experimenting on defectors while breeding those worms.

She had to admit that Bellamy and Clarke were a dominant duo. They killed to have what they desired and to save the people they loved. And, her commander wasn't stupid, she also knew it was them. Primrose's eyes snapped to Indra, she felt betrayed.

"They clearly didn't know that either." She snapped back into the conversation. What was she talking about?

Octavia continued, "Put the eggs into the Rover." Clarke looked second from punching Octavia, and on instinct, Primrose took a step closer to her commander.

Primrose didn't dare to be disrespectful while walking towards the office. They couldn't afford to show weakness. But once they stepped inside she cursed.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Octavia grimaced. She hated what was becoming of her commander. When she looked over her shoulder, Primorse's stomach tightened. Octavia's eyes softened, and she moved closer. Her rough fingers cupped her face.

"Rosie, it's the last living valley on earth it should be ours. We deserve it after all that we endured. It's your right!" Tears welled up in her eyes at her soft gaze. She loved Octavia as a family. For her, Octavia was the only living family she had. Octavia opened the door commanding in grounder language, "Arrest Clarke."

"What will you do to her?" Octavia turned to her, eyes turning cold. The dark eye shadow making her more intimidating. Primrose knew that look, the guarding of her emotions, she tried to imitate it herself.

Primrose closed her eyes at her next words, "Execute her." Why did it sound so easy coming out of her mouth? But it didn't surprise her. Killing became easy for them. Octavia dismissed her, and with a scowl, she walked out. With quick steps, she found herself walking the familiar path.

When she reached the tent she let out a breath of relief. The man that stood before her with a grin always calmed her down. She threw herself in his arms even though her mind told her not to be so desperate. He laughed into the kiss, before picking her up.

He laid her underneath him, "You know I noticed that my guards look different today." His lips trailed down her neck, fluttering over her skin. She hummed.

"I ordered some of my most loyal men to stand guard." His brows furrowed. It clearly surprised him that some men were more loyal to her than Octavia. They were because she fought with them and earned their respect.

"Don't you trust Octavia?" Her fingers curled tighter in his hair as his lips trailed lower. Her fingers twirled his strands.

She whispered, "I trust her with my life, not yours." His lips curled into a smirk. Then they slammed onto hers. She loved the taste of his lips.

"You have to be careful no one is loyal now." His brows were drawn in concern, but his expression relaxed once she kissed him. She could pretend for a moment that nothing was wrong. 

Have nice holidays guys ♥☺