fourteenth day being up the ground

Octavia looked over at her dear friend, and Seda, Indra. Her dark hair cropped short to her scalp, showing just how scarred her face is. But she was a warrior, probably the only loyal soldier she had. The only one loyal enough to not want to stab her in her back. Or at least that is what she believes in. She had no idea if Primrose was even alive. If she had survived. They were gone for much longer than expected, much longer than she expected. Her hand held onto the hilt of her sword tightly. Eyes flicking over the half-torn map.

,, Don't worry, she's alright!" That did nothing to assure Octavia. Not even the comforting hand on her shoulder reassured her that her second was alright. Her eyes glazed over the tent searching for anything to give her comfort. Primrose wasn't just her dependant she was like a daughter. And Octavia tried not to think about her hair that matched hers or those eyes that promised death to anyone who dared to threaten her. She was threatening like misle and Octavia missed the way her calm and quiet demeanor brought calm to her mind.

The defeating silence was interrupted by shouting outside. This time the eyes of Blodreina lightened with hope. Her strong legs marched out of the tent with speed. Her eyes landing on the scene outside. Her men were helping those from the expedition. They were battered, blood dripping down onto the destroyed ground. They looked pale, lips chapped. Some of her people already giving them water. Octavia pushed forward. She wanted answers.

,, Where is Primrose?" The command in her voice made the men look down at their feet. Her eyebrows pulling up in warning, but her eyes remained void of emotion. Remaining dead almost like always. Her heir could be as well good as dead while she was sitting here like a duck. What a great commander she was, she thought sarcastically.

,, We heard a gunshot and found a woman fighting some men, she said her name is Clarke. We killed those men but Gona gon wamplei told us to get you Boldreina. The green there, the Valley is unbelievable." Octavia took a much-needed breath. Green land, they could plant food. They could survive. She heard silent sobs of relief behind her and knew for sure that Abigail was crying because of the mention of her daughter. Afterall Wanheda was alive. But so where so many more people, by what the man said.

,, Who were those men?!" They shook their heads passively and Octavia felt the stress entering her body. New enemies were entering her life all over again. Not only did she have to deal with enemies in her, own ranks but also from survivors. And whoever survived Praimfaya couldn't be someone weak or stupid.

,, Mobilize, we are going to the Valley!" Her voice did not raise an octave as she gave the command and Indra screamed it on all her people. Without a second thought, people started to scatter. After all, they all feared her for many more reasons then for what happened underground.

Meanwhile in Valley

,, I didn't know that the warrior of death knew how to wash clothes." Damon teased the strong-headed woman before him. She didn't laugh in return but he could see the slight amusement in her eyes and the twitch of her lip. He knew she liked whenever he teased her even though she tried not to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of her. She pretended to be hard as stone no matter the situation.

,, Take the shirt and do something!" Was all she had to say before he was kneeling by her side, and rubbing the shirt in the water. He could still hear the voices of those people behind him. The reunion was truly delightful but nothing he was used to. After all, he was a criminal. People on the ship had never done this, even when they woke up from years-long slumber. Her intimidating eyes met his and if he wasn't on his knees he would surely be brought to them. Those eyes, he never felt as strong emotions as when he was looking into them.

,, Why are you not running back?" He smiled at her his eyes searching something. He flicked his long hair back and pushed himself towards her. He wanted to be close to her no matter how much he tried to deny it. He barely remembered what it felt like being touched by a woman. How many years has it been, he could not even remember.

,, Would you believe me when I would you that you are treating me better." Her eyes shined and even if she tried she could not deny the attraction. He felt it even though he was meters away. He felt her heat and felt the stir in his needier region.

,, I wouldn't." To her's surprise, he laughed. Damon smiled giving her the shirt back and intentionally brushing his hand with hers. Of course, he felt the sparks trembling all over his hand. Then he pulled away walking off without telling her where. Even if he would hide she would probably be able to track him. And he definitely wouldn't mind. On the other hand, maybe he should run and get the satisfaction from being pushed down by her.

▫ ▫ ▫

A/N

Here's a little brief look into how is Octavia doing but also a glimpse of what's going on in Damon's head. And he's having some perverted thoughts.

I also wanna wish you, happy holidays💙 and Christmas 🎄 and lots of gits🎁 from whoever brings you them! Lots of love💕 Don't forget to celebrate New Year's Day🎉