first day of meeting new people

Primrose's head snapped towards the sound, before looking at Clarke. Her face was set hard with pulled eyebrows together. She pulled her bow over her just before putting an arrow into the chord.

,, Let's go!" She said and started walking without checking if Clarke was behind her. Wanheda for sure could take care of herself. Primrose speed up her strides when she heard voices.

She stopped behind a tree her back scratching the bark. She was breathing heavily as the adrenalin coursed thru her veins. She peeked and her face twisted. Two of her people were dead. Madi was being dragged away.

When she yelled Primrose stepped out. She fired at the one holding the weapon. If it truly did the destruction Clarke said she didn't need to be blown away. The arrow hit his head and shouts started. Panic.

Her hand flew up for another arrow but a blow to her back stopped her. She stumbled forward before catching herself and sending her hand with the arrow to his flesh. He hissed in pain but before he could rebuild his head was tored by a bullet.

The blood splattered over Primroses and she sucked in a breath. She hated being painted by the blood of her enemies. When the man fell down Clarke stood there with an aimed gun. Primrose gave her a nod in return before turning around and firing arrows like a machine.

A lot of dead bodies fallen not only by Primrose but by Clarke's bullets too. But when all the bloodlust stopped they noticed one thing. One person was missing.

,, Madi." Clarke breathed and tears welled up in her eyes. Primrose took one of the machine guns and turned towards Clarke with determination.

,, Let's go we have criminals to catch!" Clarke nodded back before they started jogging after the footsteps. The footprints were prominent because the droplets of blood were there.

They came to a halt in front of stakes. Primrose jumped over but stopped again. A guy was kneeling there with a bloody stain on his left hip. He was breathing hard and his hands were alongside his body.

,, Please." He said with a whimper. His voice hoarse and strained. Clarke stopped behind her and breathed heavily on Primrose's neck. Goosebumps erupted before she could even shiver.

,, Where is the girl you took!" She said her voice harsh.
,, Hostage!" That's all he has to say and she stomps towards him. He flinches when her hand latches his arm but still tries to stand.

,, What happened to you?" She starts to pull him with her. Primrose doesn't pay notice to the way how he sways. If they have hostage then she has to have someone from their inside.

,, They did because I disagreed to take the child." He whispers as if it makes him weak not to take a child. Primrose nodded. They will all think he is dead.

,, Your name?!" He looks at her with much softer gaze then she expected.
,, Damon." She nods back at him before helping him over the stakes. He falls down with a grunt but she starts to climb over without even pitying.

A hand stops her midway. She turns slowly with a deadly look. She has to take him to her Blodreina and report this.

,, Please she is like my child." Clarke begged. Primrose pulls her hand out of her hold. She squints her eyes slightly.

,, I know but before we rescue her we have to have a plan and people!" She climbs over and pulls the man up. She slings his arm over her shoulder. At least he will have a bigger support. Damon gives her a grateful look before hissing in pain.

,, But she is a true Nightblood!" Primrose looks at her with a crooked smirk.
,, I know and you can be glad I won't tell Octavia or she would be counted as an enemy!" With that, she turns to the man and starts to drag him more into the woods. She had a plan of rescuing the girl but before that, she needed to know her surroundings.