eleventh day on the ground

After they finally climbed the sandy hill they all exhaled in relief. But then their breath caught in their throats. The first green land that they see in eleven days. Primrose couldn't help and exhale in relief. Never would've she thought that this would make her happy. She scanned the area before motioning for the grounders to go behind her. They slowly and surely climbed down. They're hands clutching their weapons. She looked at the trees and flowers. It was like the Valley was saved from the Praimfaya.

They walked more into the woods and Primrose scratched the bark with her nails. It cracked under her power and she hid her grin. Primrose was only thirteen when she had to go to the bunker and she missed this. The fresh air and the green. The flowers and leaves. She calmly looked over at the clouds to see the blue. The flowers that grow in many colors she almost forgot under the ground. They walked further, even the grounders enjoying the sounds of animals. And then the quit was ruined.

The sound of gunfire startled them. The birds flew from trees and their heads snapped to the sound. Primrose looked over at the men before nodding her head. Signaling them.

They walked over to the noise. The noise of a few men talking. Primrose motioned with her hand for them to crouch down. Without any sound, they all looked forward to the scene. Primrose looked from behind the bush and saw about five men fighting one blonde woman and a small girl. Before she could comprehend if to help, the woman was knocked on the ground and Primrose took actions. She pulled her sword from her back before pushing the sword thru the first man's chest from behind. He fell down immediately when she pulled it out. She pulled a knife from her belt before throwing it at the guy that was behind the girl. Killing him instantly. Then she jumped and kicked the coming man into his temple. His head flew to the side but before he could regain his stance she sliced his main artery open. She did not waste time and when she turned around and sliced thru others man's stomach. Then she punched the last one before her sword sliced thru his chest right into his heart.

She turned around and looked at the blonde woman with a short haircut. She had a red stripe thru her hair. The younger girl was brunette with also red stripe.
,, What's your name?" Primrose demanded to know. She didn't know if to you use grounder language or English language. The woman's eyes jumped from all of them as if calculating.

,, Clarke Griffin." Primrose's eyebrows rose. She knew the name, maybe too well.
,, Wanheda?" She asked and Clarke nodded reluctantly. Primrose then continued ,, shouldn't you be in space?!"

,, Someone needed to sacrifice for the ship to launch!" Primrose nodded in understanding and her eyes moved to the girl.
,, And you are?"

,, This is Madi." Clarke answered for her and Primrose's eyes moved back to Clarke.
,, You survived because you are Nightblood's?!" Both of them nodded.
,, Yes I gave her the transfusion." Primrose nodded not quite believing her.

,, My name is Primrose I'm Octavia's second and I think that your mother will be ecstatic to find you, Clarke!" Clark's eyes brighten at the thought of her friends and family. But they don't shine as much bright as when she looks at Madi.

,, Tu gon yu ste the rest kom okteivia where osir laik en bilaik disha place has dina, ba bilaik der laik some enemies. Osir need gonakru!"[Two of you stay the rest will go say to Octavia where we are and that this place has food, but that there are some enemies. We need an army!] She said with authority. Her voice was strong.
,, Say to Abigail Griffin that her daughter is alive." She finished and the men nodded. Only two of them stood behind her and the rest were already walking away. They wasted no time especially if this was the only green land.

,, Show us where is your camp!" Primrose said when she finally turned towards Clarke. Her expression was clear.
,, Who are these people?!" Clarke looked around the bodies.
,, A prison ship landed from space and these are the people walking out!" She explained.
,, So they attacked first?" Primrose wanted to know.

,, Yes they attacked Madi and I needed to take actions!" Primrose nodded in understatement.
,, Well then if they attack our people they are the enemy of Wonkru and that means we will kill them if they try and attack us!" She smiled slightly the thought of fight already bringing slight douse of adrenalin.
,, And I doubt that Octavia will want to give up the only green land of this planet!" She said with a slight chuckle. While Clark's face covered with amusement.