second day without Madi

It wasn't that Primrose never saw a man's body. No in her training's she saw quite a lot. She actual never took an interest in boys or even man. Primrose never took interest into anyone much to other grounders confusion. She was much more guns type of girl. But something about Damon made her glued to her spot almost growing to the grass. His glistening muscles made her ogle even to her surprise. The way how his back muscles flexed made her intrigued. And the way his back dimples glistened with sweat made him seem so much more manly.

His eyes, those apple green, shined as if the sun itself was inside them. He pulled the wood in his arms and her sick mind imagined her in his arms. Getting carried somewhere where they would be alone. She was clearly going crazy. Her expression morphed into one of disgust. She was not supposed to look at him like this, men were only for release. Because men gave you broken hearts. Clarke appeared in the side of her vision. Nodding at her with an empty void in her eyes. And Primrose understood to that. Madi was still gone. These two had a connection of a child and a mother.

She took a step towards her wanting to get whatever conversation they should have over. Primrose was already frustrated with it. Her steps faltered. A pain shot thru her. Gasping for breath when her lungs gave out for a moment out of shock. Her legs almost giving out as the pain from her shoulder washed over her like a wave. Wincing she looked at her left shoulder. Slowly almost as if everything was happening in slow motion.

Scarlet poured out of her wound. The red dripping to her positioned palm was already coloring the green underneath her. She heard a slight gasp. She herself hadn't reacted at all. Her statue rigid, eyes blazing and expression stoic. Damon took an uncertain step forward before stopping himself when Primrose moved. Pushing the fabric out of the way she exhaled. It was only a grazing wound. Rage washed over the warrior woman. Primrose turned around, pulling her gun out as she fired.

The multiple echoes of the gunshot from her made the birds fly out of their trees. Primrose pushed aside the throbbing pain and kept shooting into the woods. She repositioned her footing pulling out another stack with bullets and clicking it in place. She aimed the barrel straight to the woods. No sound was uttered at that moment.

Whoever was shooting is right now running for his life, or lying dead. She would much rather the second option. Taking a deep breath she put her gun behind her belt and sliding her sword across her back from her sheath. She turned around towards the two stunned people.

,, Start walking!" She barked as if they were her soldiers. The unhappy scowl attached to her strikingly beautiful face. She started walking Damon following behind her almost jogging. He was certain that this was a chance for him to run but Primrose would probably shoot him if he tried. And his wound was still stopping him.

,, We should go check if the one who started shooting is dead!" Clarke said making her presence known. She hasn't wanted to leave Madi here, nor did she wanted to leave this place.

,, If he's smart enough and still alive he should play dead." She clutched the weapon tighter. It didn't matter to her that they could hear and easily tell their position. Primrose was going to kill them all with the anger boiling inside her. No one shooter on her without consequences.

There were loud noises coming from their right. Disturbing them more than they already were. They all shared a look. Before Primrose took an uncertain step forward pulling her sword out. She almost hasn't had time to react when she saw a sword flying at her head. Crouching down she attacked with her own weapon.

The two swords clashing together made sparks flying. Primrose noted the woman before her. She was good and her skills were like hers. The woman's long brown hair with a share of blonde was almost fighting like a grounder. Or maybe she was.

Primrose hasn't registered the leg flying towards her kicking her sword out of her grasp. But she did notice the slight mistake in her stance. Crouching down she ripped the grass out straight with the roots and thrown it at the attacker's eyes. The loam made her monetarily blind and Primrose used that. Taking hold of the woman's hand which held the sword she pulled her gun once again and pushing the gun under her jaw.

,, Don't move a finger or your brain is blowing up!" Primrose whispered her voice strained with promise. The woman opened her eyes. There was a dead silent around and Primrose finally spared a look at her surroundings. Making sure not to be at a gunpoint. Right behind the woman were the other three men staring side by side with another three women. All of them reminded her of something but she could quite grasp it.

,, Bellamy?" Clarke's voice made her go even stiffer. She knew that name. Blodreina's brother. She cursed inside her head and pulled away from the woman at the exact time when Clarke threw her arms around Bellamy. Echo looked slightly down at the scene but that action hasn't gone unnoticed by Primrose. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

She recognized them all by now. Those who were in space were back down on this destroyed earth. She got sure knew that things were going to change now.