Chapter 8: Hate you but miss you

Yibo didn't bare even an inch of space to be left between them, and he was pretty sure that Zhan could feel his throbbing heartbeat. As Yibo quickly fell asleep in that position, Zhan on the other hand, was still flustered and still processing all that had happened in the span of a few minutes.

As his heartbeat finally got normal, he also got comfortable in the position he was in. Exhaustion took over him as he closed eyelids and drifted off to sleep, a small smile forming on his face.

• • • • • • •

        "Nngh.." he groaned while he covered his face with the blanket, as the sun shone brightly, the light hitting his face; making him annoyed. After a minute, or two, of tossing in the bed, he finally yanked the blanket off of himself and slowly sat up straight, groaning.

He rubbed his eyes as a yawn made it's way to his face. He lazily opened his eyes and looked around, but as soon as he did, he found himself in a state of utter shock and disbelief. He, one again, looked around to see if he was hallucinating, and he got his answer pretty quickly when he looked at himself.

He wasn't even wearing the same clothes that he fell asleep in; rather a very comfortable and soft pair or pajamas. Still in the state of shock, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand, and it would be an understatement to say that his jaw dropped to the floor, upon looking at the time.

'2pm?!' He mentally yelled as he ran off out of the room, making his way to his own room as quick as possible. As he was about to open the door to his room, a voice called out.

"Ah! A'Zhan, you're awake. Had a good sleep?" Haikuan asked as he raised his left brow and smiled as if he knew something had happened. "Aahaheh.. Haikuan-ge.. Yea I had a good sleep. Uhh.. Where's Yibo..? I haven't seen him yet, he's always in the lounge room at these hours" Zhan asked, rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Oh, don't you remember? He had a flight for Japan at 1am" Haikuan told Zhan, at which, the other boy nodded slightly and went to his room. 'Right.. He's probably in Japan right now.. Wait' 'Why do you even care?!' Zhan thought as he ran his hands through his hair; in frustration.

He sighed, making his way to the bathroom and getting changed. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he couldn't help hut smile at the image of Yibo back hugging him; the night before. He shook off the thoughts, as he went out of the bathroom and sat on his bed, dialing a number in his phone.

As Zhan was sitting in his room in Beijing, Yibo was driving his car in Tokyo. After the 8 hour flight, he took an hour long nap, before deciding to have a tour of the city. Though it had been at least 4 years since he's been to Tokyo, he still remembered the main paths and directions that would take him to his desired places.

Being a citizen of Japan til the age of fourteen, Yibo had visited a lot of cities. Though, his hometown was Osaka, Tokyo was like a second home to him as he would spend a lot of time there, because of his father.

At the age of fourteen, when his parents had gotten a divorce after years of unhappy marriage, Yibo finally moved to China; for both, starting a new life there, and forgetting about his broken "family".

Four years ago, the lad had to go back to the place that had made so many of his good and bad memories; due to his father's work and now, four years later, here he was once again visiting Japan because of his father's work.. Or at least as he thought that he was here because of his father.