Chapter 7: Feelings?

Finally getting changed into his sleep wear, Yibo flopped down on his bed. Though it was barely 5 P.M. , he was exhausted and also had to leave for the airport, at 1 A.M.

Tiredness taking over him, he closed his eyes; and before he knew, he had drifted to sleep.

••••••••

Having been practicing for a long time, Zhan decided to take a quick break. Exhausted, he sat there on the floor, back facing the wall-like mirror, and his hands covering his face.

Zhan was currently in his practice room, working for his upcoming concerts. The room had all the necessary appliances he needed; loud speakers for the songs he practiced, lights all over the room, bathrooms, changing room, a big mirror on a wall so he could see all his choreography moves.

Getting up from the floor, he decided to take a warm shower to relax his tensed up muscles. Grabbing a towel and taking off his clothes, he got in the shower and let the water run down his body.

As he was washing his body, a thought, or might we say; an image, flashed in his mind, which he didn't mind at first but after a few seconds, realization hit him.

His eyes shot open and shivers went down his spine as he mentally slapped himself and his brain for thinking something like that. Quickly finishing off his shower, he dried himself and wrapped the towel below his torso.

Getting out of the bathroom, he still couldn't believe himself for thinking about such thing, and once again without his own realization, his mind had drifted off to the thoughts of a specific topic; a specific person.

He went to his wardrobe and got changed into a beige-pink turtle neck, and a pair of black jeans. As he was already tired, he decided to go back to the mansion, early.

Picking his phone up, from the table beside the wardrobe, he put on a pair of Gucci black leather shoes and left. Walking down the building, he excused himself for leaving earlier, and finally walked off to the parking lot.

Walking up to his personal blue BMW, he excused the driver and got in the car, to drive himself to his destination. Putting on his favorite music, he started the car and drove off.

A drive of about 20 minutes and he had reached the mansion. Parking his car safely, he got out of the car and locked it. As he walked to the front door, he couldn't help but notice that Yibo's bike was still parked there, meaning that he was home.

This seemed a bit unusual to Zhan, as Yibo would always be out, working, at these hours. Taking a sigh, Zhan opened the front door of the mansion and got in. Taking his shoes off at the entrance, he was about to leave for his room when suddenly, a voice called out.

"Ah! Glad you're here early! Just wanted to say that Yibo has to leave for Japan, tonight, so he won't be here the whole week. Don't worry though, Haikuan-ge, Zanjin and I will still be here" Ji Li said, flashing a smile at Zhan.

'A week?'
"Oh okay, uh.. Then.. I'll be going to my room" Zhan said, followed my an awkward laugh. "Oh aren't you gonna have dinner first? Haikuan-ge cooked today, c'mon!" Ji Li said cheerfully, sliding an arm around Zhan's shoulder and dragging him off to the dining room.

As all four men; Haikuan, Ji Li, Zanjin and XiaoZhan, gathered round the table and sat down, Zhan looked as if he was waiting for something, or someone.

"C'mon dig in! What are you waiting for?" Ji Li asked as he eyed Zhan, who was looking everywhere but his food. "O- oh I.. Isn't Yibo gonna join us for dinner?" Zhan asked the others, raising an eyebrow in confusion.