Chapter 6: Idol crush?

"You really think I will let you get away with snatching my most prized piece.." A dark and deep voice said, following the previous sentence with a devilish chuckle.

•••••••

Yet again, a new day started. The bright sunlight shone as he lazily got out of his bed. His hair was messy, eyes barely opened, yet he still looked appealing.

Getting out of his bed, he walked to the bathroom to do his morning routine, afterwards he got dressed.

He wore a simple black shirt, with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, with a pair of dark blue-gray ripped jeans, as well as a silver Rolex watch in his left hand. His hair was combed back in a small ponytail, while a few strands were left out on each side of his face.

After he had gotten fully ready, he walked out of his room, and went downstairs, from the forth floor to where Zhan was resting. As he reached there, his instinct told him not to disturb the other man right now.

He then headed towards the kitchen, deciding to make some breakfast for himself and the others, by himself. Grabbing an apron and wearing it, he now was deciding on what to cook.

Finally a dish popping in his mind, he opened the fridge and grabbed the needed products.

After a long session of cooking, he set out the well-cooked dishes on the dining table along with the plates and cutlery. Looking at his watch, as the time read 8 AM, he decided to go to Zhan's room and call him for breakfast.

Reaching his destination, he knocked softly on the door in hopes that Zhan would already be awake. After waiting for a while and hearing no response from the other side, he slowly twisted the doorknob and let himself in the room.

He walked to Zhan's bed and sat on a corner, lightly tapping the other's shoulder; which of course didn't help at all as Zhan was still fast asleep.

Taking a deep sigh, he got closer to the other male, shaking him a bit. At the slight contact, Zhan groaned and turned around. Before, Zhan's back was facing Yibo, but now as Zhan turned around, he was facing Yibo face-to-face.

Yibo mouth was slightly open in awe as he looked at the beautiful sight before him.

The other male's dark brown locks were messy and all over his face, his eyes lashes were long and beautiful, he lips parted a bit as he slept, the sunlight reflecting off of his smooth skin.

Yibo carefully brushed Zhan's hair off his face and caressed his cheek. His body started moving on its own as he leaned in closer and closer, such that their faces were millimeters apart.

Quickly coming out if his trance, he backed of from Zhan and cleared his throat. "Zhan wake up, it's morning and breakfast is ready" he said, trying to sound as stern as possible.

Walking out of Zhan's room, he left the door open, and hurriedly walked back to the dining hall, where he was now accompanied by everyone else as they all had also woken up.

"Made the breakfast by yourself today, huh? What's the special occasion?" Ji Li said jokingly, on mark of which, the other laughed as well.

"Seriously, you look like you're in a good mood today" Haikuan chuckled, gesturing to the smiling Yibo. Before Yibo could answer or say anything, Zhan walked in the dining hall, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.