Chapter 1: New day in Beijing

"Thank you everyone for today! Love you all and I'll see you in the next concert!" Zhan said as he bowed to his fans, running backstage as soon as the lights of the concert were shut out. After a hectic performance, he quickly got in his car and told the driver to drop him off at his mansion.

Xiao Zhan, a 25 year old idol, very famous and well known singer in China, as well as the rest of the world. A loving, caring, and humble soul, owner of a very cheerful and bubbly personality. Friends with the famous actor, Zhuo Cheng and actress, Xuan Lu.

After arriving at his mansion, with his 6 guards, the worker staff welcomed him warmly. Taking off his shoes, he entered his home. "Welcome home A-Zhan" A sweet voice called. "Ah mom! I didn't know you were visiting today" Zhan said excitedly as he ran in the arms of his mother, a big smile on his face.

"Awwh can't a mom visit her son as a surprise? Yah I missed you sooo much my baby bunny" Zhan's mother, Xiao Bao, said while pinching her son's cheek. "Mom I'm not a kid anymore~" Zhan whined while pouting. "You'll always be my little kid, no matter what" Xiao Bao said while kissing Zhan's forhead. "C'mon, you've a had a tiring day my bunny, let's have dinner"

As the mother and son had dinner together while talking, Zhan couldn't help but notice a look on his mother's face, as if she wanted to tell him something and was hokding back. After dinner, when they were both sitting on the couch, talking, Zhan finally asked.

"Ma.. Is there something you want to tell me?" Hearing her son's question, Xiao Bao was quite shocked, 'how did he know?' she thought as silence surrounded the both of them "Ma?" Zhan called again.

"Oh um.. No.. There's nothing, don't worry my bunny, mama's hiding nothing from you" Xiao Bao said while smiling and patting her son's head as a sign of reassurance. Seeing her son's facial expressions, she knew he wasn't believing her. 'What to do..' she thought.

"Ah, aren't you leaving for Beijing tomorrow?" She asked, trying to change the topic and distract Zhan for now, which surprisingly worked, because Zhan started talking about how excited he is for his upcoming concerts and meet ups with his fans, and how much he'll miss Shanghai while he's away, and so on.

That night, Zhan went to sleep much earlier than usual, as he had to wake up exceptionally early the next day, for his flight to Beijing. Not knowing the surprise waiting for him, in Beijing, he slept soundly.

The next morning, Zhan woke up as the bright sunlight shone in his room. He got up and went to his wardrobe, picking his outfit; a simple white turtle neck shirt, with a beige coat on top, shirt tucked in his belt, a pair of ripped jeans and coffee brown colored shoes.

After getting ready, he went downstairs where he saw his luggage, and his guards waiting for him. Taking his luggage, and bidding a goodbye to his mother, he went outside to his car, along with his guards. The whole car ride to the airport was silent. After reaching the airport, he stepped out of the car, and into his private plane.

Even though Zhan knew nothing about what was waiting for him in Beijing, he still had a weird feeling throughout the flight, not knowing what feeling it was, he brushed it off and took a nap.

"Sir, we're here" Zhan woke up to the sight of his secretary standing beside him. "Sir, we've arrived" said his secretary. Nodding at the statement, Zhan got up from his seat and walked to the exit door of the plane. As he was about to get off, he saw three black cars, and a very handsome and groomed up man, in front of him.

Still confused as to what was going on, he got out of the plane, and walked towards the man. "Hey, um.. Are you here to-" Zhan was about to complete his sentence but he couldn't, as the male in front of him, cut him off.

"Wang Yibo. The name's Wang Yibo. Get in this car, we're dropping you off to your destination" the man said coldly, while pointing towards a car. "How do I know that you-" again, Xhan couldn't complete his sentence, as Yibo beat him to it once again. "That I'm not lying? Call Mrs. Xiao and confirm any doubt you have" Yibo said as he gave him a cold glare, before turning around and going to his car.

Without hesitation, Zhan called his mom. "Mom what's going on? I've just arrived here in Beijing and this man, Wang Yibo or whatever, says he's here to pick me up" at the sudden whining of her son, Xiao Bao quited Zhan by saying "Don't panic my boy, I've called him myself to come pick you up from the airport, now stop whining and go with him" saying this, Xiao Bao lightly chuckled and hung up.

Still a bit confused as to why his mother would assign a whole stranger to pick him up rather than a trusted driver or his friend, Zhuo Cheng, Zhan shook his head and ran to the car Yibo was sitting in. Opening the front seat door of the car, Zhan got in. "Took you long enough." Yibo said, about to start the car, when he noticed that Zhan hadn't put on his seatbelt.

"Are you sure you're an adult?" Yibo reached his hand to the window side of the other male, which startled Zhan. "Eh? What are you-" "Putting on your seatbelt so you don't die" again, Yibo cut off Zhan, and put on his seatbelt. Without saying a word, he started his car and and drove to his mansion. Why his mansion, you ask? Well...

"Yo wimp, wake up, we're here" Yibo said while shaking Zhan's shoulder to wake him up. Rubbing his eyes, Zhan unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. His eyes widened in shock when he realized that they weren't at the hotel Zhan was supposed to stay at, rather, it was a mansion.

"This isn't-" and like always, Zhan got cut off before finishing his sentence. "Yes yes. This isn't the hotel you were supposed to stay at, but Mrs. Xiao said it would be safer if you lived with me, under my watch, so go complain to her if you want" Yibo said, walking off to the entrance of the mansion, as Zhan followed him without a word, even more confused.

As they entered the mansion, a group of people warmly welcomed them. "Listen here wimp" Yibo said as he faced Zhan. "Who are you calling a w-" "I don't have time for your whining, just listen to me then do whatever you want" Yibo said glaring at Zhan, as Zhan helplessly nodded and sighed, knowing he's never gonna be able to complete his sentence.

"You'll be sleeping in the guest room on the first floor, you can go on any floor and in any room, except the 4th floor and the basement. Do whatever the hell you want, just don't annoy me. Ji Li, show him his room" Saying this, Yibo walked off to the stairs, leaving a confused, and I mean very confused, Zhan behind.

"Well.. Um.. I'm Xiao Zhan.. and uh..." Zhan said stuttering, and very nervously, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "Well it's nice to meet you Zhan, also no need to be nervous, we won't do anything" a man said, wearing a sweet smile on his face.

"Myself Ji Li, you can just call me Li, this is Zhu Zanjin and Liu Haikuan" the man said as he introduced the other two males standing beside him. "C'mon, I'll show you your room" he said as he gestured Zhan to follow him, which Zhan did, as he didn't know what was going on but still needed his sleep because of traveling the whole day.

As Zhan reached his room, he thanked Ji Li and went inside. The room was well furnitured, with a white, beige, and black theme. He went ahead and took a shower, before flopping down on the comfy bed and dozing off to sleep.

~End of Chapter 1~