8.

It was exactly 3 in the morning and jungkook was still busy analysing office related files in his laptop with his head leaning over the headboard. His legs were folded and the laptop was placed just on his lap and fingers were almost sticked onto the keyboard with no intention of leaving it anytime soon. He was so into his work that he had no track of time or whatsoever.

*Ring ring*

His cell phone rang and the ringtone sounded even louder due to the extreme quietness trapped within the room as it was so early in the morning causing jungkook to startle a bit.

He eyed the phone screen placed on the on the dark mahogany bedstand from a distance and found out the caller was taehyung. His eyes unknowingly fell upon the top part of display which showed 3:01 that quite shocked him.
He placed the laptop on his left hand side and picked up the call.

'Why the hell would you call me around 3:01, taehyung?' Jungkook spoke tiredly while rubbing his forehead.

'Well......ahmm....I don't know from where to start..' Jungkook could sense the hesitation laced in his words and after mentally calculating for few seconds, he dramatically rolled his eyes and asked,' Another arguement with jin hyung??'

'How did you know?' Taehyung asked while jungkook just let out a exhausted sigh and said, 'This is the 34th time you have called me in an odd hour within your 2 years of relationship with jin hyung. Why can't you just have an argument in daylight, gosh!!' Jungkook got off from the bed and wore his flip-flops.

'Seems like you were not asleep at all. You sound so worked up.' Taehyung retorted back and jungkook just let out an scoff after listening to taehyung.

'Of, course as I was expecting you. Now drag your pathetic ass to my house like every other time.' Jungkook said.

'I am currently outside of your house right now.' Taehyung hurriedly said.

'Experience is everything.' Jungkook chuckled slightly.

'Brat.'

'I am coming so keep your ass still.' Jungkook hunged up the call.

He got out of his room and saw jimin quietly heading towards the kitchen with his head hanging low. He climbed down the stairs, the moonlight radiating through the huge glass doors of the living hall...he didn't switch on the lights as everything around him was perfectly visible and also because he didn't want certain someone to notice his presence.

He headed towards the main door which was located a bit right side to the living hall. On his way, he bumped into jimin who was on his way towards his room.

'Tf, watch where you are going.' Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

'Sorry.' Jimin quietly apologized and walked past jungkook.

'Dumbheaded' Jungkook uttered and watched him go inside his room.
Jungkook was not dumb to notice jimin's out of sudden quiet behaviour.

'He didn't have his breakfast yesterday. I didn't see him have his lunch either as I was in my room. I wonder, if he had his dinner.' Jungkook thought for a while but quickly shrugged it off.

'Not my concern though.'

Jungkook hurriedly got out of his house and walked a bit until he reached the huge entrance gate. He eyed the watchman to open the gate who was inside the small cabin just at the right front side of the gate.

Within a blink of an eye, the heavy metal gate slowly slided above revealing taehyung.

They both got inside the house and taehyung quickly sat on the sofa and let out a loud groan.