22.

A/n: My sweeties, how are you doing you all?💜 I have literally invested my soul in this chap so I really hope you all will do vote and comment. Anyways, enjoy!💋

Back to the morning

Jimin remained seated on the couch for a while even after jungkook got out of the house.

He seemed to be skeptical to what jungkook just said to him.

Recalling the time when jungkook accused him of seducing taehyung, he couldn't allow himself to forgive jungkook for that.

Moreover, he was deeply wounded by how jungkook treated him in those last 7 months.

He cared for the older, he tried to make things better with his efforts but he wasn't even acknowledged for once.

He might think he was better off in the orphanage rather than staying with jungkook but comparing between those two fairly, he wasn't better off anywhere at all. He had a hard time falling asleep on the floor at orphanage and likewise although he got to sleep on a fluffy bed with comforters made up some finest materials he felt as anxious as in orphanage at jungkook's house too.

Jimin was habitual of working on an empty stomach at the orphange and at jungkook's house he had hard time swallowing the food as he was constantly reminded of how mrs jeon strictly ordered him to look after his physique. And going against her was not even an option for jimin since he was well introduced to its consequences.

His heart never felt peace either at orphanage or with jungkook.
He was never happy.

Jungkook being so love with jin made jimin feel less worthy and insecure about himself.

Jimin wished for jungkook to look at him the say way he looks at jin but his wish always remained a wish.

He admitted that jungkook did changed a bit. Jimin wasn't even allowed near jungkook by jungkook himself before but jimin getting called by jungkook for breakfast was very unexpected and out of nowhere for him.

His mind contemplating over whether to forgive jungkook or not, he was in extreme distress.

Even if he would forgive jungkook's actions, he would not be able to forget it anytime soon and besides jungkook only appeared guilty for his past actions, he wasn't really trying to give a chance to their relationship and jimin could predict that much at least.

He was absolutely assured that jungkook won't be reciprocating his feelings and nothing would change even if they sort things with each other.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he wasn't even aware of the footsteps progressing towards him.

'Jimin!' Jimin was horribly startled with the sudden voice. Raising his head to look at the voice's owner, his pupils shaked on finding mrs. Jeon standing right infront of him.

She looked absolutely infuriated and her expressions were not nice either.(a/n: Gosh! I hate this bitch😤)

'Maam!' Jimin stood up hastily, timidly straightening up the creased hem of his shirt trying to look presentable enough infront of her.

Mrs.jeon scanned jimin from head to toe and scoffed dersively at him.

'Your choice of clothing is as trashy as you.'

Jimin wasn't brave enough to maintain eye contact with her. He had his eyes glued on his feet.

He was awfully shaking anticipating hits from her and that was exactly what happened.