55.

A/n: Had written this whole jk's pov, but didn't feel that connection, and emotion, so I'mma let it rot in my drafts for now!!

'Sign the papers, sign it right now!!' Taehyung looked passive as his mom pressurised him to sign on those marriage papers.

Just like he assumed,..hoseok had already willingly signed on to it! Obviously, taehyung didn't want to marry no one besides jin, but he signed it at the end.

Only son of his parents, spoiled  given loads of love since his childhood, his parents had always given him more than what he wished for and he felt as if it was his turn to do something for them in return.

His parents wanted to see his son married, with stability in his life, then so be it, he gave them what they wanted sacrificing what he,...wanted..

Hoseok was delighted as taehyung was finally his, and he couldn't be more joyous about it. But in case of taehyung he was struck with the strange mixture of anger, hurt and emptiness.

'Here, put this ring on hoseok!' Taehyung closed his eyes in annoyance as his mother handed him the diamond  sleek cut, ring over.

'Fuck this ring, fuck him and fuck you too.!' He threw the fortune worth stone out of the window, leaving the room in his wheel chair. His legs were in the midst of healing though taehyung had already given up on them too, just like he did on jin.

Hoseok standing right by the door, tagged along taehyung, walking behind him even though taehyung brutally ignored him.

'Hey, taehyung!' Hoseok called softly as taehyung stopped moving, and turned his wheel chair around.

'What?' Taehyung snapped, as if the forceful marriage wasn't already a bad thing for him, Hoseok was making him more enraged with his voice.

'Look, don't be angry, OK? We can atleast try and be friends to work what we have between us!' Hoseok said in his hopeful voice causing taehyung to throw a glare towards him.

'What part of 'I hate you', do you not understand, hoseok? Are you crazy? Your desperation would take you nowhere. We are married, unfortunately and I have got nothing to do with you. You do your thing and let me do mine. And if you are thinking that eventually, we would be all okay then you are wrong. I won't even consider you as my enemy, as you and your actions doesn't matter to me at all. You are nothing to me, so do not try to talk to me. You got what you wanted, so let me be on peace.' Hoseok didn't appear hurt, he was indeed expecting that reaction from taehyung.

'I just wanted to help you with your wheelchair.' Said hoseok as he approached taehyung.

'You have done enough help, hoseok! Enough help to make my life more chaotic than it ever was! Stay the fuck where you are. I can't tolerate your presence!' Taehyung snarled making hoseok stop with footsteps.

'Help, as if...' He further tched.

'But, I-'

'Not a word, hoseok...not a word. You have said and done more than enough!' Taehyung calmed down on his own a bit later as he left the scene not being able to tolerate the sight of him.

'It's okay, hobi! It's really OK. We are with you, and he would eventually warm up to you.' Taehyung's mom said as she came out of the room, trying to console hoseok. She was listening to their conversation hiding behind the doorstep.

'No he won't!' Hosoek whispered as if he wasn't saying that to her but himself.

'He won't ever warm up to me. He won't ever like me. He won't ever love me.' Hoseok fell on his knees, pulling his hairs. He did so much to be with taehyung, and even if jin wasn't there with taehyung, taehyung was always with jin, by heart.