17.

Jin could not fathom out what was actually going on between jungkook, taehyung and jimin.

'Taehyung who said he was off to jungkook's house comes in furiously with blacked out jimin in his arms. Jungkook whom jin just met couple of hours before, comes in his apartment and gets punched out of nowhere by taehyung.'

His mind was going crazy as he was unable to comprehend the situation. He had to know what was actually going on, so right after he checked up on jimin he came out of the guest room and was on his way to the drawing room where apparently jungkook and taehyung were having a private conversation.

He stood up against the wall trying to hear even a bit of what they were conversing about and at the same moment the knob of the door was twisted and jungkook made his way out of the drawing room as he walked into the guest room taking long ass strides.

Jin thought of going after jungkook to inform him about jimin's condition but watching jungkook forcefully dragging jimin out of the room just few seconds later on, he was stupified by the scene that unfolded infront of his eyes.

Before he could stop jungkook, he was given an obvious tiny fake smile and within few seconds they were out of the apartment.

'Jin' Jin was called out from behind that slighlty startled him.

His eyes went wide when he looked back and saw taehyung's bloody nose.

'What the fuck?' Jin yelled as he hurriedly pulled taehyung inside the bedroom. He took out the first aid box from the drawer and treated taehyung's nose.

'Now, tell me. What's going on?' Taehyung just looked down and sighed hearing jin.

'Cancel the party.'

'What!! Are you serious and beside this isn't what I wanted to hear.' Jin said as he lifted taehyung's chin being all confused due to what taehyung just said.

Taehyung took jin's hands in his and said, ' I would tell you everything, when the time comes and besides I really am not in the mood to celebrate my birthday or something....try to understand, please.'

'I don't understand a fucking shit you are saying.' Jin shouted pulling his hands back from taehyung's grasp.

'I am going to sleep in the guest room. I don't care whether you celebrate your birthday or not.'

Jin left the bedroom slamming the door close. He was angry and confused with taehyung who was saying him to understand without even telling him,what the matter was. All the preparations he had been doing just for taehyung's birthday since few days ago, fucking all of that went straight to the dumpster.

'I mustn't give answers to your questions otherwise all the things that I did, just to make you fall in love with me would go to vain. I am sorry and I love you, jin.' Taehyung said within his head and went to sleep while thinking of ways to apologize to jin the very next morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning

Jungkook was sleazingly munching on his breakfast, yawning frequently in between as he couldn't get proper sleep the whole night. He had this inscrutable feeling within him as he kept on recalling what taehyung said to him.

'I guess you won't like it when your jin hyung gets to know that you are the sole reason for his suicide attempt......'

Taehyung's words kept him awake all night long. He would have been doomed if taehyung said that to jin. But he was damn confused deciding upon what was he exactly bothered by. By the fear of taehyung blabbering to jin or by the fact that taehyung blatantly blamed him to be the reason behind jimin's suicide attempt.