16

A/n:
I really love it when you guys thank me for the update.🤧 It shows how humble you guys are.💜🤗
And I love reading your comments too. Do vote and comment though.
Enjoy my sweeties!!💋💕

Jimin who just fluttered his eyes open after fainting on a certain person's arms, he sat up roughly when he noticed the unfamiliar room he was in.

Before he could think how did he end up there and take any action, the door was opened with a loud noise and jungkook entered fuming in anger. Jimin was tremendously shocked, fear and panic took over his body so he immediately lowered his head while covering his face with his hands and closing his eyes tightly.

His right forearm was pulled by jungkook in such vigour that he fell off the bed but thankfully he wasn't hurt anywhere. Jungkook tugged on the leather jacket which was still wrapped around jimin's body and again straightened him up on his feet.

Jimin let out a sob as he was being roughly manhandled like an object.

Jungkook gave a small fake smile to jin as he was dragging jimin by his forearm whose face was drenched in nothing but tears.

Dragging jimin all the way down from the apartment to his car, jungkook harshly shoved jimin in the back seat of his car. Jungkook forcefully took off the leather jacket off jimin's body and threw it somewhere on the floor, slamming the car's door with full force.

Jungkook sat in the front seat and  punched the seat beside him as he turned his head around.

'Mind putting an end to that pathetic waterfall of yours?' Jungkook growled causing jimin to quickly wipe his tears.

'Listen, I don't want to know, what happened to you, how did you end up unconscious in taehyung's arms and why taehyung was acting up with me. Because for a matter of fact, I don't care....I fucking don't care. But this is the first and last time, you are keeping contact with taehyung and jin hyung....LAST TIME. Jimin couldn't help but to nod as he heard jungkook's commanding tone.

Atleast jimin knew that the one who touched his shoulder was taehyung. He could have been in danger if he had fainted infront of any other guy who might have carried intention to harm him.

'I could easily have been victimised.' Jimin thought.

'I didn't say anything about you to taehyung though.' Jimin said while nervously fiddling his fingers.

'Don't take that fucker's name. I don't care about him too. That nosy asshole.' Jungkook spoke he started off the engine and drove his car in the maximum speed not giving a fuck about the traffic signals.

And throughout the whole ride, jimin was silently crying, covering his mouth with his palm not wanting to produce a single sound and get scolded by jungkook again.

Driven by overwhelming emotions, jimin wasn't able to stop crying even if he wanted to. And the fact that, he just cries everytime after someone inflicts pain upon him was making him feel down more and more. No matter what the situation was, he has always been that weak and pathetic guy who couldn't take a stand for himself.

He wanted somebody to engulf him in their arms and whisper encouraging and sweet words to him but he knew, that would not be possible in his entire life considering how the world labelled him as an unwanted and unworthy person.

Everything was a mess, his mind, his life....freaking everything. He just wanted someone who he could address as his person, his closed one, with whom he could share his pain, his opinions, is that too much to ask for?

He was lonely, he craved care, love, affection. He was always eager to know the feeling of being loved by someone. He was well aware he would always be seen as an 'orphan' in other's eyes and nothing more... but somewhere in his heart he always wished for it to happen. And now finally he has come to realize that all those sleepless nights he spent on the orphanage's cold floor without even a duvet was just an act of stupidity and nothing else.

'Why would anyone even love me? I won't wish anymore.'

Jimin would have just stayed in the orphange for lifelong if not because of mrs.jeon. He had no intention of marrying whatsoever but when she lured him to get married with jungkook saying his life would be different and full of colors outside the orphange and no one would dare to pull inappropriate stunts on him just like what max did to him, he couldn't oppose mrs.jeon not knowing what was waiting for him in the future.

Last seven months was pure hell for him. The agonising pain he felt everytime when jungkook's words stabbed him right onto his chest, it was unexplainable. The one who promised him a happy future was the one who physically abused him for every other reasons.

He even considered going back but he dropped the idea when the image of max sexually assaulting him flashed infront of his eyes.

Mrs. Jeon came to see jimin squirming due to max's grip on his waist when she visited the orphange for her usual social cause reason. Her eyes didn't fail to notice how max was grabbing jimin's ass while snickering at the tiny boy who was in his grip. She decide to ignore it as it was none of her business, but she keenly observed how jimin was almost perfect in every chores when she took a tour of the orphange. He seemed obedient and weak at the same time. That's what she liked the most about jimin.

Mrs jeon was searching suitable partner for his son upon whom she could have  full control and considering how naive and innocent jimin seemed, jimin was the perfect candidate to be her son-in-law or more like her son's caretaker.

And upon hearing some other boys teasing jimin for being gay, she immediately took jimin to a corner and had a lengthy conversation with him. Not giving it a second thought to what Mrs.jeon requested him using her sugar coated words, he quickly gave in to her request or more like an offer, already creating an imaginary family in his head.

His married life was the exact opposite of what he thought it would be and he just cursed himself everytime for being that dumb and that selfish. Without even thinking whether jungkook wanted to marry him or not, he just dived and drowned into the sea of infinite sorrow and pain and also unknowingly made the older drown with him.

He wanted a family, he just wanted a family but his life was no different from the orphange, it worsened even more.

His thoughts came to a halt when the car was stopped in the driveway of the huge mansion he has been living in with his husband. He didn't want to go inside but he had nowhere to go . He had no other options except surviving in the way he has been habitual of.

Jungkook got out of the car and jimin quietly followed him inside the mansion which could never be his HOME, he yearned for.

NOT THEN, NOT TOMORROW..NEVER!!