57.

'No, I can't! I can't go further than this!' Jin hiccuped through his tears, his palm clenched on cellphone, crying for the way jimin was suffering due to his lies.

'Oh! Believe me dear you would do it! You would throw the final strike since you were unsuccessful in throwing jimin out of the house. You failed in your task and you would definitely do what I want.'

'I can't hurt them anymore. I would tell them the truth if you continue to threaten me.'

'Don't make me hurt taehyung, jin! You don't know what I am capable of. It wouldn't be my loss if you tell them. My son doesn't care about me, either ways. But do consider what could happen to your boyfriend if you try and speak truth! Execute the final plan as per we discussed that day.'

Jin couldn't disagree. And how could he when taehyung's life was in danger.

Jimin's pov:

A choice was what I had to make!
For a moment, I thought going to yoongi's but I cancelled that. He promised me a job, and I couldn't leech him off like that. I couldn't just go to him. Though, I knew he won't say, NO but what change it would bring, if I just ask him to give me a place to stay?

Being dependent on one person was enough for me, I didn't want to be burden on others as well.

Though I had declared the morning, that I would gladly leave the place once he tells me to get out,...I didn't know he would be saying that much earlier than I expected.

But he wanted to be with me, didn't he? It wasn't like he wanted to get away from me. He gave me two choices.

Again back to giving lame excuses to myself for his behaviour, my habits weren't gonna die down soon.

I told him, told myself that I would leave him once I get a job, and sort out what I have gotta do with myself,....I could just go to yoongi, ask for his help, I could just leave him so easily but the problem was , did I even want that?

He blew up every bit of my self-esteem, he didn't trust me, I didn't matter to him, but still I didn't have the courage to just leave him.

Knowing I would again get hurt if I choose to just ignore everything and go back to him, I didn't want that. I didn't have any strength left to just shout at him asking 'why he would hurt me when all I did was just love him?'

I didn't have anymore patience within me to continue to wait for him to love me back, as that was all what I did since so long.

I said and promised big things, even tried to look for job promising my inner self, that we would take a new start.

But it was easier said than done. If jungkook was as hostile as before, maybe I would have just been able to hate him. But the momentarily change in him, was what got me fooled.

'You coming or not? 5 minutes were over, long ago.' I was absolutely startled by jungkook's voice as he shouted at me from above and stared at me, meanwhile I remained dazed.

'That's it! No more seconds to think of! You are coming above right now!'

I watched him closely as he rapidly descended down the stairs. Within few seconds I could see my wrist clutched in his hands and he was forcefully pulling me.

'Do you trust me?' I asked as he stopped his steps and turned around at me.

'Of course! What kind of stupid question is that?' He snapped at me.

'Would you believe in me if I say, I didn't do anything to jin?'

He hesitated for a moment but nodded his head at last.