26.

A/n: I dedicate this chap to my beautiful sisLovelyReddy. She had her birthday yesterday. So yes, though it's late and not a double update, accept my token of love, babe!💜❤
 Time for some jikook action!!

'You need to collect yourself, hyung. Taehyung will be okay.' Jungkook worriedly consoled jin who had been continously wailing since the last few hours.

Jin's condition had worsened more after namjoon informed him about taehyung's state causing jin to think of every horrid consequences..

'The paramedics said it was a t- bone collision. His head was smashed onto the side window and I am very sorry to say this but he has this severe head and neck injury. His left arm is badly fractured and his right leg is not in a good state too. He would have been in the ventilator by now if his internal organs were damaged but fortunately that didn't happen. But as he had lost a lot of blood by the time he reached here, we cannot be so confident thinking his internal organs are safe. You are a doctor yourself and I hope you know what I'm trying to say.'

Those were the exact words of namjoon and jin felt as if the ground beneath him slipped away from his feet. His taehyung was inside the ICU fighting with death and there he was all hopeless and helpless wishing for himself to be in place of taehyung.

He was blaming himself for the present circumstance. If he had not opened his mouth and blabber nuisance, taehyung wouldn't have gone somewhere to avoid him, and the accident won't have happened. Taehyung would have been with him,....by his side....

'This is all my fault, jungkook. It's all my fault.' Jin sobbed loudly and jungkook not being able to see tears in jin's eyes, he was giving his all to just to make him stop crying.

'No, it's not your fault, hyung..' Jungkook said though he was unaware, what jin was talking about and why was he saying it's his fault as his major and first priority was to console jin.
( A/n: Try and find jimin, you hoe😒)

Since they were currently in the hospital cafeteria, two of them were attracting a lot of unwanted attention and jungkook wasn't liking it a bit.

He just couldn't cope up with the crowd and the sneaky glances of people at Jin and him was irritating him more.

The hallway outside the ICU where taehyung was kept, he almost threw up with the strong and pungent smell of  disinfectant and other surgical materials there. He had taken jin to the cafeteria at the first floor so that he won't have to bear with that smell more and also to shove down something in his stomach as he was going crazy from hunger.

His stomach was making all sort of noises but he just couldn't eat when jin was bawling his eyes out and although he was not in good terms with taehyung for couple of weeks but he too himself was heartbroken when namjoon had called him saying his friend met with an accident.

He came running to the floor where taehyung was kept and jin's bloodshot eyes and messed up hair was truly not so good sight for jungkook to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
' It is MY FAULT. I am the reason why taehyung is in there fighting for his life. My tae, I will die if something happens to him.' Something in jungkook broke when he heard jin saying those words. Moreover the amount of unconditional love jin's teary eyes were radiating for his lover was a very gut wrenching sight for jungkook.