15.

A/n:
I accidentally published the incomplete chap yesterday instead of saving it so I had to unpublish it again. Sorry for the trouble!!😩

Anyways, just enjoy the chap!!💜

Jin reached his shared apartment with taehyung after visiting jungkook. He was so exhausted as he was busy the entire day. He just wanted to bury himself under the blanket and sleep for a week straight.

He quietly tiptoed to the bedroom with his droopy eyes, not wanting to wake taehyung up but he was quite surprised to see taehyung all dressed up in his casual wears as if he was heading out somewhere.

Before jin could react, taehyung went to jin and pecked him on his lips.

'Where are you off to?' Jin asked taehyung as he started taking off his clothes.

'I am going to see jungkook.' Taehyung said as he wrapped his hands around jin's bare torso from behind.

'You should have just come with me then.' Jin said as he turned around and kept his arms around taehyung's neck.

'Well yes, I don't have any say in this though.' Taehyung chuckled as he leaned down and captured jin's fleshy lips with his.

Jin slighlty pushed taehyung making taehyung whine and jin just chuckled at how cute taehyung can be sometimes.

'Did you forget you were heading somewhere?' Jin teased taehyung as he took off his pant. Seeing jin only in a boxer, showing off his curvaceous and luscious well- built body, taehyung wanted to take him right there and then.

'Fuck!!' Taehyung muttered as he eyed his lover who was looking all heavenly and glorious and it would be a lie to say taehyung wasn't turned on by the sight infront of him. He pulled jin by his waist and bit his earlobe causing jin to moan a bit.

'I would love to do more but I really have to go right now. I would make it up to you babe!!' Taehyung kissed jin's forehead and hurriedly came out of the apartment.

It was so difficult for taehyung to ignore jungkook the last days. He could see the hurt expression in jungkook's face when he did so. No matter what jungkook did, he was his friend at last and that too a very closed one. They were more like brothers to each other and taehyung not wanting to hurt jungkook's feelings more, he was speeding up his car to reach jungkook's home as fast as possible to confront him regarding his actions and hug everything out just like in the past times when they fought over something.

Humming a song he was driving through the streets and his humming soon stopped when he noticed a very familiar figure standing in the sideways facing the otherside, probably towards the alley. It was very easy for him to guess that the person was none other than jimin who looked so small in the leather jacket. The jacket looked so big on him as if he would just fall anytime due to it's weight.

He hit the brakes of his car and ran to where jimin was.

'Hey!!' Taehyung called jimin while tapping jimin's shoulder.

Jimin let out a small scream while his whole body was shaking due to both cold and the fear. He was still not able to come out of the incident that happened just half an hour ago and sensing that he was in danger once again, his eyes blurred making him unable to decipher what was going around his surrounding...his head started spinning making it hard for him to keep his balance. As he was just about to fall right onto the ground, taehyung caught him in his arms.

'Jimin!!' Taehyung patted jimin's cheeks who was struggling to keep his eyes open.

' I a-m sc-ar-ed. I do-n't wa-nt to go bac-k.' Jimin whispered before he completely lost his consciousness.