Prologue

'This tastes horrible. I don't expect anything else from you but I atleast expect you to cook something nice for me.' He dropped his fork and eyed jimin while tilting his head.

' Let me cook something else for you then. Just wait for five minutes.' He hurriedly picked up the plate and placed it in the sink.

'No, don't. You will definitely cook something worse than this. I mean it's the weekend. I rarely get to rest in the house due to my workload. I really thought I would get to have a nice decent breakfast but my bad.. I forgot that I have a husband who is totally useless in everything..in every fucking single thing.' He retorted back with an angry expression.

Jimin felt bad not because he was  scolded but because he was right. He couldn't even do such a simple thing. He has been used to hearing him call him useless so it doesn't hurt or does it?

Jimin turned around to apologize but jungkook was nowhere to be seen. He went to his room probably, he thought..

He let out a shaky sigh as he thought jungkook was totally right to scold him. I mean who wouldn't call his spouse useless if he doesn't do what a spouse is supposed to do, right?

Jimin immediately made a cup of green tea and went upstairs where his room was. He knocked on the door.
'No response.'

He only received silence from the other side when he again knocked on the door. When he was about to knock on the door yet again for the third time, he saw the door knob being twisted. Jungkook opened the door slighlty and saw jimin holding a tray with a cup of green tea on it.

'Jungkook, your tea.' He said in his usual soft voice.

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows and harshly snatched the tray from jimin's hand causing to spill half of the green tea from the cup.

'Well thank you for atleast remembering to make me green tea.' Sarcasm dripping in his words...he slammed the door making a loud thud.

Jimin flinched a bit and went downstairs towards the kitchen to make him lunch.

'I would make him delicious lunch later on.' He thought.
.
.
.
.
.
He mopped the whole living area as usual. Then he got inside his room which was just besides the stairs and cleaned it too. Soon after, he went inside the kitchen to prepare lunch for jungkook. At the same moment, he heard faint footsteps progressing towards the entrance door.

'Where are you heading off to, jungkook?' His steps came to a halt hearing jimin's voice.

He turned towards the younger with an annoyed expression plastered in his face.
'None of your business'. He snapped.

'But I was about to prepare lunch for you.' Jimin spoke him causing jungkook to poke his inner cheek out.

'To hell with your lunch.'Saying this, he eventually stepped outside from his residence...only god knows where!

Jimin was disappointed not with whatever he had to listen but with himself. If he would have tried to be a responsible husband then jungkook wouldn't have gone outside with an empty stomach. Jimin felt sorry for him that he has a good for nothing husband like him just like he said.