4.

Next day arrived soon...Jimin woke up early as usual, his head throbbing in pain and his eyes red and swollen after crying till past the midnight. He was so hurt from jungkook's words and over the top he was so exhausted but he dragged his body to the kitchen prepared breakfast for jungkook.

He served the breakfast when he saw jungkook coming down the stairs while fixing his tie. Jungkook just sat down on the chair without even looking at jimin. He started munching on the sandwich and soon finished whatever was in the plate. He was full so he headed towards the main door.

Jimin picked the plate to put it in the sink but all of a sudden he felt dizzy and the plate fell from his hand breaking into pieces and jimin stumbled on the ground causing his hand to land upon the tiny shards of the plate. He yelped in pain.

Jungkook turned around at the sound and saw jimin on the ground. He went towards him to get a close view. But his eyes only noticed the broken plate not jimin's bleeding palm...

'What the fuck!!' Jungkook cursed out loudly and jimin crouched his body in fear.

'I am so-r'

'Enough with your useless sorrys... Is it that hard to pick up a plate...ha??' He yelled at jimin making him cry.

'Get up, now!!' Jungkook stomped his foot on the floor making jimin flinch.

Jimin slowly stood up. His eyes were swollen to the point where it was difficult for him to keep his eyes open and his headache got more intense thanks to the tears he shedded.

'This is what you know..crying and only crying. You are pathetic.I try so hard not to look at you and talk to you who destroyed my life by marrying me and moreover who became such a burden to me but you really like to get on my nerves, don't you? You really like to annoy me and make me furious. I am very much familiar with people like you, trying to act innocent but in reality evil as fuck.' Jungkook at this point was letting out all his frustrations upon the boy infront of him that he felt since the very first day of their marriage.

'Please...do- n't s- ay tha- that.' Jimin let his words out while sttutering and sobbing.

'I will say whatever I want and if you think that you crying would make me pity you just like how taehyung did yesterday then you are greatly mistaken. Hell, I won't even care if you fucking die. I won't give a shit because you are nothing. You really mean nothing. You are someone I want to get rid off and I will be so content that day when you will leave this house. But unfortunately you won't leave because you bitch, you have nowhere to go. Others may sympathize with u considering you to be a so called lonely orphan who was abandoned by his parents but I...I hate you. I hate u so much.' Jungkook's each and everyword hammered jimin's heart making him clench his chest. He was so scared with the man who was yelling at him but more than that he was deeply hurt specifically hearing again that he was abandoned by his parents.

He knows that he was abandoned by his parents but why....why people around him have to repeat the same thing again and again constantly reminding him how much he was unwanted in this world.

He has asked himself this a lot, why was he still living when he was being treated like trash, no one giving a shit to how he feels, and how his weak heart crumples due to the hurtful remarks.... But there was still a little bit of hope in him thinking things would get better if he tries....may be his husband would be nice to him if he fulfills his duty but the exact opposte was happening. No matter how hard he tried jungkook was always cold to him.

'I know...I know that u hate me and I am sorry.' Jimin apologized while wiping his tears.

'Tch...I don't need your sorry. I need you to clean the mess you have made.'

Right after jungkook yelled, Jimin started cleaning the pieces of the plate while jungkook was standing right infront of him while folding his hands.

Jungkook had noticed jimin's bleeding palm while he was busy screaming at him. He saw how jimin was struggling to move his wounded hand but jungkook had no intention of helping him.

'Fucking clumsy.' Jungkook striaght up went to his car, signalling his driver to start it, while not sparing a look back at jimin...