27.

Jimin was standing still on the same spot, feeling very little about himself.

He felt so underdressed among those people, only in his tee, shorts and slippers. And the way jungkook made him feel just few minutes back, jimin honestly felt awful.

'Quit being like a statue and get to work, kid!' A man in his 50's yelled at jimin who was startled with the sudden voice but what startled him more was the mop that was thrown infront of him.

Jimin was speechless after getting to know that he was being assumed as a cleaner in the hospital due to his messy appearance.

It's not that he was offended but he got familiar with one more reason of jungkook being distant with him and that was his appearance itself.

'Are you deaf? I said get to work.'

'He is not a worker here, you fucker. Stay in your limits, old hag unless you want me to deliver a strong blow on your head and make you deaf and what not for real.' Yoongi who just returned from his mid way to take jimin with him spoke in his utterly pissed off voice.

He totally forgot to take jimin with him as he was so happy to know that his sister was awake but at his return, what he saw and heard rose his temper in an instant.

'It's okay, hyung. Let it be.' Jimin placed his hand on yoongi's forearm assuring him that he was okay, not wanting to scare the old man and besides he knew yoongi wouldn't a hesitate a second to do what he just said.

'If you are saying so and you...' He continued speaking as he pointed his index finger at that man infront of him.

'Be careful!'

Yoongi pulled jimin ever so softly and left the scene after scaring the shit out of that man.

He was dumbfounded and apologetic over what he said but that punk looking like dude made him shiver with his glare and words, even for a while.

' Young people these days are so scary!' He mumbled and continued his work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Jin is very unstable right now. He should be hospitalised atleast for 2 days and then you can take him with you but before that it's a huge NO.' Jungkook nodded after listening to namjoon.

'I will do so.'

'And I don't know should I be asking you this in the current situation or not but....what was your husband doing with that strange guy?' Jungkook blinked his eyes and looked confused at what he just heard.

'This particular guy was threatning our intern doctors to treat his injured sister right and was making a huge commotion in the general ward. And when I went there to know what was happening, I saw your husband calming that guy down. He couldn't recognise me but I did. They both appeared to be close with each other.' Jungkook didn't looked irritated but he wasn't looking calm either as he was having a hard time to digest namjoon' words...

'Where is this general ward supposed to be?' Namjoon pointed his finger downwards and jungkook dashed off to the second floor but not before saying, 'Take care of jin hyung' to namjoon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well known to lily's hostility towards himself, jimin was constantly declining yoongi to go inside with him but he gave up as yoongi was requesting him too much and he couldn't just tell him that his sister hated him for no apparent reason.

'Lily!' Yoongi was tearing up as he saw his sister struggling to lean against the headboard.

'Yoongs...' Lily said trying hard to not to show his brother that she was in pain but her expression changed when she saw jimin behind yoongi who was avoiding lily's eyes contact to the fullest.