24.

A/n: A long ass chap for my sweeties. Read until the end without skipping  a single part.💜💋
90+ votes and I would drop another chap in 48 hours.

Waking up from his not so good sleep, jungkook got off from the bed with his half lidded eyes as he entered into the bathroom to freshen up himself.

His stomach rumbled loudly since he had not eaten dinner the past night.

Taking out the first aid box placed on the top shelf of the drawer, he roughly bandaged his wounded hand not bothering enough to apply antiseptic at first.

He climbed downstairs and straight up went to the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

He had only learned how to make omelette in the name of breakfast and that was what he was gonna make.

Huffing and puffing, he finally made himself an omelette which didn't look like one. It was burned in one side and overall it looked horrible.

His stomach rumbled again and handling hunger was definitely not his thing.

Taking a small piece of the egg from the unburned side, he spitted it out as soon as it came in contact with his tongue.

It was salty, damn salty and he finally concluded that the thing he attempted to eat was just beyond inedible.

He threw the omelette into the trashcan and placed the pan in the sink.

He had no will to try and cook again so he had to satisfy his hunger with cereals and toast.

When he was just about to keep the box of cereals to it's previous location, his foot slightly slipped on the milk he had spilled while pouring onto the cereals and as a result, the box turned upside down and cereals fell on the floor.

'Shit!' He cursed as he ruffled his hair and broomed the floor being all annoyed.

He dashed towards his room to get ready as he had wasted a lot of time over something shitty and he was already late for his office.

And at the last moment, he realized, he had no ironed suit when he opened his closet.

Jimin was the one to iron his office wear everyday and jungkook being forgetful as he is, he forgot to do so as he was so dependent on jimin for every little thing.

From preparing him meals 3 times a day to giving him his green tea, from doing his laundry to ironing his clothes, jimin was the one to do it every single day without any complaint.

It hadn't even been 24 hours since jimin was gone and jungkook was already suffering.

He had no enough time to stay and iron his cloth, so he picked a random outfit from his closet, wore it and reached his office.

The pant had some creases here and there and so do the suit and he had this tired expression on his face as if he was heading home after work when it was actually the other way around.

He looked messy and the employees were quite surprised to see their boss like that.

He dropped himself on the chair as soon as he reached his cabin and breathed heavily.

Having to go through a extremely shittiest start to his day he was beyond frustrated, stressed and so was jin on the other side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After preparing coffee for taehyung, jin entered their room to wake him up but he couldn't find taehyung there.

He checked the bathroom, guest room, every other room in the apartment but on not seeing taehyung anywhere he just threw the coffee mug on the floor.

Taehyung was supposed to explain things to jin that morning and although jin was wishing it to be something not serious, he never imagined taehyung to run away from the house.