52.

'Separate jungkook and jimin with your antics or be ready to hear the news of taehyung and this time I would make sure it will be of his death.' A malicious grin formed in mrs Jeon's spiteful face as she felt content with the way jin was sobbing infront of him.

'My men will keep their eyes on you and if you try to spew this to anyone, the first thing I would do is, slit taehyung's throat and then make your child a sweater drenched in taehyung's blood. Even the thought itself is exciting, isn't it?' Mrs Jeon's thrilled voice forming goosebumps on jin's skin, he deliberately agreed to her demand.

He couldn't bear taehyung being injured and he would make sure of it even though he would have to do something, absolutely against his conscience and morality.

'And remember, if you try to double cross me, I would make sure you would regret it your whole life. Go and tell jungkook what I told you. It doesn't matter. He is angry with me anyways. But you would be the one suffering from the greatest loss. You will lose taehyung and your child too. Donot think I am unaware why you are staying with jungkook, far away from your dad. You got away from his grasp as you knew he was planning to make you abort your child and marry off to one of his business partner's friend. It would only take one call for me to inform your dad about your whereabouts. I know everything that's happening around me and you know what's better for you, isn't it?' Mrs jeon playfully blinked her eyes and gave a smile before sealing her lips.

Jin was shaken and absolutely terrified of where things were heading towards to.
As if he had less problems in his life, he again had to choose between taehyung or the newly formed relationship of his closed ones. Only one of them could exist and he undoubtedly chose taehyung.

He would choose taehyung over the whole world and he would do what it takes. For once he was going to be selfish for his unborn child's father. For once his definition of the 'right thing" would change.

'What should I do now?' Jin spoke forming a sly smile in mrs Jeon's face.

'Nothing much, nothing less.' She let out, lighting a cigarette and proceeded to spill out her venomous plan.

Attaching a voice chip in his cellphone, he was let go of the place where mrs. Jeon was. Though it was the police station, he was amazed to see how she was staying there inside.

He bitterly smiled thinking how rich people just escape away so easily from the sin they committed just like how his dad did. He was never punished for assaulting yoongi and so mrs jeon. Justice comes at certain price to certain people and the examples were right before his eyes but there was nothing he could do except for doing what mrs. jeon demanded from him.

'Where is hyung?' Jungkook questioned eyeing here and there as he sat for having dinner.

'I have no clue. He left this morning saying he had somewhere to go. He is not even picking up my calls.' Jimin complained as he placed dinner infront of jungkook.

'Did he even take an umbrella with him? I can see his car in the parking space itself. It's raining so heavily out there. I hope he ate at some restaurant. He is pregnant and he can't afford to skip meals.' Jungkook said as he bit on to the seasoned broccoli.

'Stop being his butler and stuff yourself with food for god's sake. He is not a child.' He replied, sitting across jungkook and serving himself.

'Don't be so rude. C'mon! Be nice to him.  What did he even do to you for you to be this hostile?'  Jungkook laughed a bit as he pinched on jimin's cheeks.

'Here comes the holy words from the mouth of Saint jungkook. Oh, My, my!...
My ears are blessed. Thanks for opening my eyes, father!' Jimin took a huge bite of the sizzled chicken thighs as he rolled his eyes dramatically.

Jungkook further laughed as he adored jimin's actions. Whatever jimin would do, he would always seem cute to him.

'The problem is with you not jin. You really need to make a boundary. A boundary which you shall not cross at any cost. I hug you everytime you come from office not him. I am your husband, not him. Care about him, do love him but the way you care for him and for me...it should be different. And you ain't a 5 year old for me to keep telling you the do's and don'ts. Show care for your jin hyung but not for the one whom you used to love once. They both are different and your behaviour shall be different too.' Jimn further said as he plunged his fork on the thick and juicy chicken thigh and continued to stuff his mouth and chew on them with sullen face.

'I get it! Goodness! It's getting impossible for me to keep up with your tantrums. It seems like you are the pregnant one with all your mood fluctuations and all. One time you are all caring, lovey-dovey and the very next moment all you see is red. Fine! Jin is annoying and I hate him. I won't talk to him or talk about him. Who cares if he is probably getting soaked from rain right now? Who the f cares? I don't give a damn.' Jungkook stated!

The very moment he tried to take another bite of the roasted baby corn, jimin pulled his plate eyeing him down with a poker face!

'This wasn't what I meant, jungkook! You are the one who is annoying! How can you say something so mean about him?' Jimin almost shouted. Jungkook was glued to his spot. He was out of words, his face screaming the sentence, 'Then what is it that you want from me?'

'Woah! Literally woah! I am out of every words. You are the most double faced person I have come across with.' Jungkook shook his head as he scoffed at jimin's words.

'Oh! I see. Are you saying all these stuffs to make me stay away from jin so that you would have him all to yourself? Anything sus going on between you two? I need an answer, rn!' Jungkook further said in a cheeky voice and jimin just pushed his plate towards him.

'Eat! So much of drama, tch!' Jimin deadpanned.

'Did I speak too much? Or did I overreact?' Jungkook meekly asked as he caressed jimin's shoulder.

'Well that's referred as overacting not over reacting. This is what happens when someone watches too much of makjang dramas.' Jimin answered as he brought the spoon full of beans to jungkook's lips which he gobbled up.

'When did I even watch-

'Yeah, yeah...it was my ghost who was watching 'temptation of wife' till past midnight. Remember, you were looking like a panda after you binge watched that drama followed by another one called 'penthouse'. Jimin continued to feed jungkook with his spoon as he cut off jungkook in between his words.

'But tell me jungkook would you miss me if I cheat on you and leave you for the lifetime? Would you be hurt?' Jimin seemed serious this time as he stared deep down at jungkook's orbs waiting for the answer he wanted to hear.

Something like, I would definitely miss you' or ' I would be very hurt' or 'I would die if you won't be with me', he continued imagining jungkook's response and hurriedly cancelled the third option. 'That would be a bit extreme!'
He said to himself.

'Do whatever it takes you to be happy and I would be happy too! If someone else can be the reason for your smile, I would accept whatever you throw towards me.' Jungkook simply answered planting a kiss at jimin's lips.

'Not again!' Jimin murmured as he tried to calm his erratic heartbeats with long and steady breaths.

'I love you! I love you so much. Much more than any one will ever love you. And I won't cheat on you. I would continue to stay by your side and who knows, I will get you pregnant one day.'
Jungkook's heart skipped a beat hearing jimin's confession but as he was getting into the feeling, jimin had to ruin it somehow.

'Are you on coke? What the hell is wrong with you today? You are giving me shivers!' Jungkook flabbergastedly spoke as he noticed how jimin was eyeing him from head to toe with mischievous grin.

'I am reading this magazine called,  'how to make your partner flustered?' by Freddie Bernard. Guess it works!' Jimin giggled as he blinked one of his eye at jungkook blowing him a kiss.

'What the fuck is wrong with you, today? Jesus!' Jungkook uttered in a flustered voice.

'See, I told you..it works!' Jimin grinned as he pecked on jungkook's left cheek.