• Merry Christmas! •

( I love that picture so much- I'm very aware some people don't celebrate Christmas but I hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful day💖 ) ( plz tell me if there is any grammar mistakes)

Monokuma had annocened that in three days it would be Christmas meaning that the mechanical bear had something special planned for them, the teenagers thought that what Monokuma was hiding up his sleeve was very clear to see; he might have been planning a Christmas party, though the idea of Monokuma, the on who is keeping them here to kill one another, planned a Christmas party seemed very ludicrous but when Monokuma was explaining the holiday coming up Rantaro spoke up and asked him if it had to do with killing or was a motive of some sort. The bear answered with little hesitation "Nope! It has nothing to do with killing even though that would be quite interesting to have a murder happen on a holiday~"

So as two days had passed it, was Christmas Eve and as they gathered in the dinning hall to find that it had been transformed into a Christmas themed room, there was a red and white striped table cloth covering the dinning table and Christmas ordiments hanging along the walls and roof and a very tall Christmas tree outside of the dinning hall of few yards away.

Y/n stared at it astonishment, earning a sense of nostalgia and comfort; it trigged flashbacks of how her parents used to take her to the winter festival and watched as workers lit up a large Christmas tree at the festival, her father would lift her up on his shoulders to see better due to how many people were there and her mother would hold your hand at all times; Y/n was very young and even in a place she thought was magical in every way she was still afraid to lose her parents in the crowd, afraid to be separated from the ones she deeply cared about and to never see them again.

So her mother made sure that her daughter wouldn't have to worry about losing them; the memories of them laughing as a happy family began to flood into Y/n's mind, she felt warm tears building up in her eyes, some dropping on the sides of her face. '...How I miss you both...'

Even with her grandma and her childhood friends that stuck with her but nothing could heal the wounds of her parents death that occurred right in front of her. Y/n was brought back to reality as she heard Kaito say something, she quickly rubbed the the tears away hoping no one saw the small episode that happened and thankfully no one did, except for one person.

Kirumi and Y/n escaped into the kitchen beginning to tie their aprons on themselves as Y/n asked in a polite tone, "So Sensei, what shall we make today?"

Smal Timeskip •

Egg on a cloud

Powdered Waffles

Powdered Waffles